2.2

Haneul laid on her bed back resting flat on her bed, with her fingers tracing the big scar placed on her stomach as her mind lingered on the day she woke up after the 'incident' that Beomsook made up for her to believe

Because, back in the real accident with Jeno, when she had hit her head hard on the window. It caused her to loose her memories, from Jeno, Sally, NCT and everything from her childhood.

It made a big advantage to Beomsook to turn her into something that will bring NCT down.

Her thoughts were cutted of by a knock on her door. "yes?" She stood up making her way to the door opening it. "boss has new mission for you and Hana" The younger girl, Wonyoung looked at her with her innocent eyes and cute smile.

"okay, tell him i'll be there in 5" She nodded and gave her a gummy smile before closing the door pressing her back against it.

-

"yes boss?" She opened the door standing infront of the table of Beomsook like a soldier. 
"Hana and you will be on a mission, but Hana will stay hidden, behind screens. She'll be only talking to you in your earpiece as you do the work." he said giving her a not to thin, not so thick folder.

"An old man? A piece of cake" she stated placing down the folder back at the table as she was being assisted by Wonyoung who handed her her clothes. 

"thank you" Haneul said taking off her clothes before sliding in to a short, tight gray dress pairing it with a black leather jacket, then, she grabbed her favorite silver gun and slid it inside her jacket and placed a knife strap hidden inside her dress.

After she fixed her boot, she putted a light make up and fixed her now long blonde hair that fell straight behind her.

"okay babes, he's expecting a prostitute that will come inside his room and he doesn't know who it is, so you have to get in there faster and get that drive and chop his head off." 

"okay." 

She walked around outside the mansion first before sneaking inside trough the balcony. As soon as she set foot inside his room, her aura changed into a flirty and serious one.

"are you ready for tonight?"  she walked at the door locking it as she slowly took of her jacket and threw it beside the night stand where the drive was placed.

"yes yes, now come here and make me feel good" The old man stated without knowing that it'll be his last night. Haneul then slowly crawled on the bed as he looked at her hungrily.

(sorry old man but only Jeno can look at Haneul like that)

 He was about to kiss her when she grabbed her knife from her thigh as she pointed it directly on his neck, he held his hands up in surprise as he looked at her completely terrified.

"dirty old man" she said before slicing his head off and she went down and quickly opened the drawers looking for the drive she was supposed to get to complete her mission. 

"ugh, Hana where is it?" she asked in frustration as she rummage through the cabinets. "it's on a box under his bed!" Hana said and Haneul quickly obeyed wanting to get out of the room where now the white bed is now red with an old man's body laid with his head chopped off.

"got it" she said as she grabbed her jacket and jumped trough the window where she entered and ran on a black van where Hana is. 

As soon as she entered, Hana immediately drove out of the place "where is the drive?" She asked focusing on the road. Then, Haneul took something from her bra handing it to Hana as she closed her eyes, dozing off to sleep.

 Then, Haneul took something from her bra handing it to Hana as she closed her eyes, dozing off to sleep

the bold with underline is a foreign language

a knee ways 

i stan bad girl Haneul