1.39

"You can just watch her from afar, i'm sorry it's all that we can do for now

"You can just watch her from afar, i'm sorry it's all that we can do for now." Jeno smiled sadly at her, Haneul smiled in return before running back upstairs changing her shorts into a skinny jeans and tucked in Jeno's white shirt.

Then she ran downstairs bumping into Jaemin and Renjun who was bickering like a married couple. "i told you it's- oh hi Haneul" Renjun said smiling brightly at Haneul then rolled his eyes when he turned his head towards Jaemin.

"hi! bye!" she ran down stairs to see Jeno already waiting for her at the doorway that lead inside the garage. "get inside princess" She then opened the door on the passenger seat and quickly putted her seatbelts on, waiting for Jeno.

"faster Jeno!" She yelled as Jeno laughed at her excitement. "okay, calm down." He said starting up the engine as they went past the gate before driving down at the city.

"woah" Haneul opened her windows as she inhaled the fresh air and her hair flying everywhere again with a bright gummy smile.

Jeno looked at her happily before speaking "don't put your head outside you'll-" he got off guard as Haneul cutted her off "i love you" she looked at her and smiled brightly taking his breath away.

-

Haneul sat in the passenger seat wit her hand on the window leaning her chin in as she waited for her mother to open the door as a random pizza delivery guy knocked at their door. Then the door opened revealing Sally who looked so depressed, her eyes looked weary and her smile was all fake.

The sight made Haneuls heart break into pieces when she saw what she done to her own mother, the tears started to build up as she continued to watch her mother from afar, A hand landed on her shoulder making her look away and blink.

When she blinked, a single tear came out of her eyes as Jeno whipped her tears cupping her cheeks and not saying anything but hugging her comfortingly.

"come on, let's go." Jeno rolled Haneul's window back up and started to drive away before Vendetta sees them roaming around them.

"ah, i missed her" She looked down fiddling with her fingers as the tears started to fall again, she wanted to run on her side and hug her tight, she misses her scent, her arms around her when she's feeling down, she misses her.

Jeno felt the sadness lingered on their atmosphere, the only thing he could do was put his hands on hers for comfort. "hey, do you want pizza?" He asked trying to lift the mood up.

It was no use, the pizza didn't made her feel better, she just hummed and sat there leaning her head on the window closing her eyes.