1.9

That crew video killed me

"Okay Haneul, from now on Boyoung will be waiting for you on the cafe you're working alright?" Sally said fixing her daughters collar, afraid that what happened to her might happen to her again, or worse

Haneul shoulders dropped looking straight into her mothers eyes "Mom, i'm not a baby anymore, i'm turning 19 in three days" she whined shaking her head.

Her mother smiled and pinched her rosy cheeks "i don't care, you're still a baby in my eyes" Sally said with a smile, eyes looking happy, but when you look through it, there still sadness in them as Haneul's face reassembles her fathers face.

Just then, Boyoung walked downstairs walking towards the two female with his car keys on his hands, playing with them.

"hello sis, let's go" He said ruffling Haneul's hair making her groan and roll her eyes at him, "Mom take care of yoshi while, thanks!!" Haneul said walking away with Boyoung.

-

"Okay lil sis, call me when your shift is over or, much better if you tell me when is your shift ending like 10 minutes before your shift ends." Boyoung said looking at Haneul who already went out the car, readying herself as she entered the cafe with his older brother walking behind her.

She turned around and met his brothers eyes, "Okay so my shift ends at 10pm, goodbye" Haneul said pushing her brother out of the cafe, clearly annoyed at her mother's idea, but she do understand what her mother was implying.

She changed her clothes into her uniform and greeted by Seojeong, her co-worker and friend in the cafe. "Hey Haneul, how was your weekend?" Seojeong asked the younger girl who was fixing her hair to look presentable.

"Uh...it was rough, how bout you unnie?" She said looking at Seojeong through the big glass infront of them.

"Oh, i had a great weekend, all i did was rest to be honest." Seojeong said smiling at her but soon called by their boss.

"Hey, the two of you, start working" Their boss, Mr. Cha said jokingly to them as they walk towards him.

"Yes yes sorry mr. cha" They both said mocking him, followed by a laugh. "I'll start working now" Haneul said and left the two who was talking.

-

It was already 9:47pm and she was all alone at the cafe because, Seojeong was called during her work because of her grandfather who was sick, and mr. cha, he needs to get home early as his wife was pregnant and needs him by her side. Leaving Haneul left alone in the cafe.

There was no one in the cafe,  forcing Haneul to close the cafe early because she was scared that she was all alone in this not-so-big cafe.

She was making her way towards the door to turn the sign that said 'closed' A man wearing all black walked inside the cafe making Haneul turn around and walk back to the cashier.

"Good evening sir, what is your order for today?" Haneul said trying to sound cheerful as she was secretly shaking- nervous because the man infront of her was creeping her out.

The man didn't respond he stayed still, looking at her straight in the eyes, "S-sir, what is your order?" Haneul asked again, this time she was really nervous.

The man chuckled and slowly took of his mask and smiled at Haneul, but before Haneul could react, she felt something hard hitted her head making her black out.

oooookaaaaaaayyyyy..... haneul is dead

our babies grew up so fast😭🥺

they look so freakin good omg i'm gonna die

AND ALSO, SLEEVELESS JENO WTF

y'all come to my funeral