1.15

Donghyuck and Doyoungs face fell when they heard the girl ask, but, they decided to ignore her and continued to walk out of the room, giving her space

Disappointment fell on Haneul's face when they didn't answer her, she stared at the food blankly, she started to overthink about on what was going to happen to her.

What if she's never getting out of here? What about her parents?

Her thoughts were cutted when the door opened, Jeno entered the room with an angry face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE THAT TIME??!" Jeno bursted at Haneul, making Haneul drop the spoon on the plate and Haneul's head hung low, She chewed the inside of her mouth, not really ready to face Jeno.

"Haneul.......talk to me." Jeno said softly this time, walking into the side of the bed on Haneul's right.

"I-i was working at the cafe i was alone that time so i decided to close the cafe early but then my uncle came, we thought he was dead, Jeno, but why does he have to appear like that? And worse, h-he hurted me."

Haneul whispered soft but Jeno can still hear it with tears coming out of her eyes. She looked at him, Jeno remained standing his fist was balled up and his jaw was clenching.

A hand landed on Jeno's closed fist making him look at the owner of the hand and to see Haneul smiling sadly at her making him calm down and sit down next to her.

Haneul didn't say anything but, she removed the foods infront of her to the side and pulled Jeno into a big, warm, comforting hug with her small hands made its way to the back of his neck.

Jeno froze at the sudden hug from her, but he wasn't going to lie, her hug was warm and comforting. that he loved the way her head was resting on his chest.

He felt something inside his chest, something that is urging him to hug back, he didn't know what it is but he gave up and his tense and stiff body relaxed, he brought his hand on Haneul's back and the other was on head digging her head deeper in his chest.

"I killed him." Jeno broke the silence between them his grip loosening from the hug. He expected Haneul that would freak out or cry, but instead, a groan left Haneul's lips and she moved her head up in between his shoulders and head, where she buried her head in his neck.

"Hug me tighter." she mumbled with her lips brushing the skin of his neck. Jeno let out a small chuckle and hugged her tightly as she told her, his head landing on her head.

They said like that with their breaths was the only thing they can hear. Even tho she doesn't know where she was, she felt home when she was hugging Jeno.

A few minutes, Jeno felt her breath getting slow and her back rising calmly. She fell asleep in his arms like that.

He looked at her and brushed the hair that was blocking her face. She looked calm, Jeno took his time to observe her face, with his hands caressing her left cheek.

sorry it took so long i was busy streaming ridin'

a knee ways

STREAM RIDIN' !!!!!!