1.17

Jeno was waiting in the line with his juice and candies in his hands when he felt his phone vibrate from the back pocket of his jeans

Jisung
hyung, noona needs tampons
and also strawberry milk, buy 2 strawberry milks i like them too.

Jeno
No

Jisung
hyung, dont be an ass.

Jeno
i'll kill the both of you when i get home.

He ran a hand through his brown hair walking at the women's section, he grabbed the nearest pack of tampons and walked away quickly heading to the beverages.

On his way there, he bumped into a person he doesn't wanna see right now. Boyoung, Haneul's older brother he cursed under his breath when he heard Boyoung call him.

"Hey! You're Jeno right?" Boyoung asked looking very tired and sad. "Uh, yes i'm Jeno, i gotta go. nice to see you." He said quickly turning his back on Boyoung grabbing two strawberry milks.

Boyoung saw what he was grabbing and spoked. "You know, Haneul is missing and i know she's with you, gang member Lee Jeno."

Jeno stopped on his tracks and turned around to face Boyoung who was smirking at him. "what? are you crazy? you're blaming me for this? and a gang member? me?" Jeno said clearly lying at the older who went closer to him.

"I'm a gang member too, so i know you and NCT." Boyoung said leaning back to see Jeno with a surprised face. "Okay, Haneul is with us. i can't let her go back to you, you reported it to the police." Jeno gave up and told the truth about Haneul.

"So what are we gonna do? mom will freak out if she comes back. They don't know that i'm part of a gang." He said gripping his hair looking at Jeno who stood looking embarrassed as almost everyone was looking at him because of the pack of tampons for Haneul.

" He said gripping his hair looking at Jeno who stood looking embarrassed as almost everyone was looking at him because of the pack of tampons for Haneul