2.13

i just noticed this but #3 in wayv🥺, bro i'm crying😭😭😭

A sigh of relief left the three males lips as they took of the gloves then wiped their sweats after the surgery, the bullet was deep on her stomach causing them to open her stomach more

"let's call Ten to clean her" Doyoung said standing up from his seat, grabbing Taeil and Kun who looked worn out.

"yeah, come on" Taeil replied opening the door, he looked at Haneul one last time before closing the door shut.

"Hey Ten, you can clean her now" Kun said sitting at the sofa where wayv sat. Ten jolted up from his seat before running at the room where Haneul was placed.

Opening the door, he saw Haneul laying there with a machine beside her that shows her heartbeat, her heartbeat was normal now and she is breathing.

"you scared me my baby" He said caressing her hair, "Now lets get you cleaned up" he talked to himself as he started to clean Haneul.

After a while, Haneul ended up wearing just a white tube and a white safety short because, she was too fragile at the moment.

He kissed her forehead before gathering her old clothes with a bowl of now a dirty water, "i'll get Jeno". HE said leaving Haneul asleep alone once again.

Jeno isn't doing good, he sat on the bed looking at the floor with his cheeks tried up with tears, eyes were all puffy and red. He was shirtless, he was only wearing a sweatpants.

A knock was heard from his door, he ignored it and continued to stare at the floor. When the person on the door noticed that they were being ignored, they opened the door.

Jeno looked up and saw Ten standing on his doorway with hands on his hips, He 'tsked' at his situation. "Go see your Haneul" he said leaving the room.

Jeno's eyes went wide as he jolted up from his bed, running out of the room not bothering to wear a shirt.

He opened the door where Haneul was, his eyes wandered around the room, when his eyes landed on Haneul who laid on the bed, he breathed out in relief walking beside Haneul.

He sat on the chair beside Haneul as he held her warm hand, he laid his head beside Haneul as his other hand traced on her hand, before started talking.

"do you know that i just realized that we never got to celebrate your 19th and 20th birthday, if you would just open your eyes, we can celebrate it." he said looking at Haneul's face, her lips where red as usual, her hair were brushed neatly, She looked effortlessly gorgeous.

"i remember, when you got angry at me when i ate your pizza. You looked extremely cute that time baby" He smiled at the memory as he sigh before closing his eyes, sleep eating him up.

And just like that, He fell asleep sitting on a uncomfortable chair with his head laying beside their intertwined hands as Haneul breathed in and out calmly.

stream Taylor's cardigan or die like Hana:)