2.8

buckle up pt.2

Jeno looked at her with tears in his eyes, he saw a gun, a sliver gun placed on Haneul's thighs

He grabbed it making Haneul's eyes went wide, scared that he might shoot her. Instead, he thrusts it to Haneul's hands pointed at his heart, tears glistening at his eyes.

"n-no" Haneul tried pulling the gun, but Jeno gripped the gun tighter pointing to his chest where his heart were, "remember this chest Haneul?" Jeno started.

"this is the place where you always lay your head when your sad" he continued as his tears continuously falling from his beautiful eyes.

"J-jeno? i'm scared" she said moving closer to him as he smirked at her. "i thought you're angry at me?" he said smiling cheekily at her as he placed down all the shopping bags he was carrying for Haneul.

"ugh jeno, i'm being serious right now!" she yelled turning around leaning her head at the wall.

"okay okay i'm sorry Haneul" he said walking near Haneul placing his hand on her shoulder. She ignored him closing her eyes, making Jeno frown at her state.

"hey?" He asked softly turning around Haneul bringing her head at his chest wrapping his arms around her as she inhaled his scent.

Haneul closed her eyes as another memory came back, she didn't know what to do. So, she tried fighting it.

She hugged the stranger with her hands trembling in fear but the guy held her hand that was placed in his toned stomach making Haneul calm as she heard a gun shot making her hug tighter, and let out a squeak.

"n-no, s-stop it!" Haneul said looking at him, still trying to pull the gun from him as she tried fighting the memories that came into her like a flood.

When they were in the bathroom Haneul was seating on top of the counter with Jeno standing between her legs as she tried to ignore the awkward position they were in and focused on his bruised cheek.

She leaned back trying to see if there were any bruise left but luckily it was only his cheeks, Jeno stared at her weirdly as he cleared his throat walking backwards.

"Haneul" Jeno said putting Haneul's index finger on the trigger, the gun still pointed at his chest.

"Hug me tighter." she mumbled with her lips brushing the skin of his neck. Jeno let out a small chuckle and hugged her tightly as she told her, his head landing on her head.

"Haneul baby look at me" He said once again

"I need your bracelet"

"no"

"give it to me"

"no, why?"

"i said give it to me"