1.29

The two of them are currently on the women's section, with Jeno following Haneul brows here and there for her shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts

After an eternity, Haneul sight and ruffled her hair making Jeno look at her, "your clothes are better" she unconsciously mumbled. But Jeno heard her and caused him to laugh.

"then what's the point of shopping if my clothes are better?" Jeno asked smirking at her carrying the shopping bag filled with underwears and many types of shorts, jeans and sweatpants.

"ugh i hate you" Haneul said walking away from Jeno. "i love you too" Jeno retorted making Haneul stop walking as a rush of blood creep up on her cheeks heating it up, the zoo inside her stomach cameback as she shook her head and continued to walk.

Seeing her tired and all, Jeno decided to ask her if they can eat first or rest. "you're tired, do you want something to eat?" Haneul looked at him with her eyes wide, "pizza!!"

"pizza? but you just had pizza last night." he said looking down at Haneul, "you ate it, remember?" she retorted pushing Jeno a bit then her eyes landed on her favorite pizza place.

Her eyes went wide and she smiled widely showing her gummy smile as she jumped up and down pointing at the pizza place.

Jeno looked at her with heart eyes as he stared at her making his heart flutter, he chuckled at her as she grabbed his jacket pulling him towards the pizza place.

Her happiness didn't last long when her eyes landed on someone who just walked out of the pizza place. Her mom, Sally. looking all gloomy with her brother.

Her smile dropped as she pushed Jeno behind the wall near by with both of her hands placed ontop of his chest, pinning him to the wall.

"hey wha-"

"it's my mom and boyoung!" she whispered yell at Jeno while poking her head a little bit scooting closer at Jeno.

Jeno's eyes went wide as he grabbed Haneul's hands and pulled her inside the elevator as it closes, releasing a loud breath as they both leaned against the wall.

"i guess no pizza for me" Haneul said pouting sitting down at the elevator floor as they wait. Then, the elevator stopped moving and the lights went out scaring Haneul.

"J-jeno? i'm scared" she said moving closer to him as he smirked at her. "i thought you're angry at me?" he said smiling cheekily at her as he placed down all the shopping bags he was carrying for Haneul.

"ugh jeno, i'm being serious right now!" she yelled turning around leaning her head at the wall.

"okay okay i'm sorry Haneul" he said walking near Haneul placing his hand on her shoulder. She ignored him closing her eyes, making Jeno frown at her state.

"hey?" He asked softly turning around Haneul bringing her head at his chest wrapping his arms around her as she inhaled his scent.

They stayed like that for a few seconds then they slowly pulled away with their eyes looking at each other.

Jeno gently putted his hand on her cheeks and the other one at her back. He slowly leaned in as Haneul felt her heartbeat was getting faster every second as she closed her eyes and started to lean too.

Their lips brushed each other as the elevator door suddenly opened making them pull away from each other.

how you like that?