2.7

nothing, i just miss my x1 boys, don't mind me:(((

Haneul pushed Jeno away from her by landing her fist on his jaw, the boy stumbled away from her as he held his jaw where she had hit

"what happened to you haneul?" Jeno asked looking at Haneul sadly, his heart ached seeing that Haneul is really ready to fight him.

Haneul lunched forward at him swinging her fist at him, he dodged it taking a few steps back from Haneul as she continued to fight him.

"i don't wanna fight you haneul, you know that" Jeno said dodging a few more punches from Haneul.

Haneul however, didn't listen and continued to attack, until they came further inside the room. Haneul threw another punch at Jeno but this time, he held her wrist to stop her from attacking.

She looked at him with an angry expression then tripped him making him fall with Haneul ontop of her.

She pinned him down. she sat at his stomach with her hands pinning his hands beside his head looking straight at him.

"i.don't.know.you.you're.just.my.mission!" Haneul said firmly wearing an angry expression, making Jeno's heart break and smile at her in the same time.

"you look cute when you're angry baby" 

Just then, angry haneul with glossy eyes walked infront of him with fist clenched which he found cute "i. hate. you." she said angrily walking past him then ran upstairs at his bedroom.

Haneul's grip loosened as another memory came at her head making Jeno smile and took the chance to flip them both, Now the tables have turned.

He was on top of her.

She managed to get out of Jeno's grip as she punched him in the stomach making his guard down, Then Haneul flipped them back. She was on top of him again with a smirk.

Haneul was sobbing while laying on Jeno's bed as she grew comfortable with it, hugging his pillow until she fell asleep.

Not long after she felt the bed dip beside her then an arm wrapping around her, she lifted herself a bit as an arm slide under her- basically scooping her.

"Go away" she said with a small voice trying to wriggle out of Jeno's hug, She felt butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks starts to heat up again.

"No" Jeno said tightening his hug at her as he unconsciously started to place small kisses at the side and back of her neck.

When Jeno realized what he was doing, he stopped making Haneul pout as he lifted her up with ease and placed her on top of him with her head on his chest.

She remained on top of Jeno as he begun tracing the back of her spine with another hand wrapped around her.

Jeno looked down at her laying on his chest before whispering "i'm sorry" Haneul scoffs hugging him back "whatever i'm still angry at you"

"you r-really don't remember me?" Jeno asked sadly looking straight up at her with tears in his eyes.

Hot tears started falling down when Haneul nodded. He felt like a building just came and crushed him, he felt his world broke, he couldn't believe it. 

He lost her.

u sad? dw me too

u sad? dw me too.

i suck at writing kskdjsk