2.20

last chapter guys

i ain't joking

"alright get in the van" Taeyong said standing beside the door of the van as the members entered the van one by one

"alright get in the van" Taeyong said standing beside the door of the van as the members entered the van one by one. "no pushing, no pushing" he yelled looking straight at Mark and Hyuck who was pushing each other.

Later on, everyone was seated comfortingly on the van as Johnny started to drive towards their destination. "i'm excited" Haneul whispered in Jeno's ear who sat beside her with arms wrapped around her.

"i know princess" He said kissing the crown of her head looking at the window beside Haneul. The other members were fast asleep, well, except for Jaehyun, Johnny and the couple who enjoyed the view. 

"look Jeno! it's so pretty" Haneul pointed at the scenery in front of them, But Jeno didn't looked at where she was pointing, instead, he stared at Haneul who looked very amused by the view.

"you're prettier" He smiled at her look at him with blushing cheeks. "i know" she said flipping her hair, looking back at him before laughing.

Jeno laughed along brushing the hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. Looking at her like she's the most beautiful girl he had laid eyes on.

"i'm glad that we tried again" he said tightening his grip around her, "i'm glad i gained my memories back, or else you'd be dead by now" she laughed cupping his face nose crunching, brushing it against his nose.

"you both should sleep or if you continue being lovey dovey, i'll puke" Johnny said looking at them through the rear view mirror. The two smiled at the elder as they both nodded their heads on the same time.

"fineee" Haneul said in a small voice leaning on Jeno's shoulder, closing her eyes as sleep started to take over her.

-

"we're here!!" Jaehyun's baritone voice yelled making the others groan as they open their eyes, seeing the view of the beach. "yaayy!!" Jisung and Chenle immediately ran out of the van eaving their bags on the van.

Haneul groaned tightening her hug on Jeno's waist. "baby wake up, we're here" Jeno whispered on her ear making her open her eyes. "oh" she said standing up, putting her bag on her shoulders.

"hyung can we go swimming now?" Lucas said with his arms on the dreamies shoulders, excluding Jeno. "yes, swim where we can see you, okay?" Taeyong said helping Doyoung who stared to set up the cooking place.

"NEOMU HAPPY!!" Lucas screamed pulling them towards the water as they started to splash each other, with smiles written all over their faces.

Then, Haneul started to take off her shirt and short, "what are you doing?" Jeno looked at her, eyes scanning her from head to toe, his arms were crossed in his chest. 

"taking off my clothes so i can go swimming?" Haneul said, Jeno took a shirt from his bag before handing it to Haneul who looked very confused.

"wear this or you can't go swimming" He said strictly thrusting the shirt in her small hands. "no" Haneul protested, "what's wrong with my outfit?" she asked.

"what's wrong? well you're wearing a bikini and i don't want other boys seeing your body, it's only mine to see" He said looking down at her who gave her a smile. "you're so protective" She said wearing the shirt.

"now you can go swimming" Jeno nodded at her, he followed her as she ran towards the dreamies with Lucas who enjoyed playing in the water under the sun.

Soon enough, everyone was on the water as they splashed each other, laughs were heard here and there. They all looked so happy as they continued to play until the sun started to set.

Jeno came up to Haneul, who was now seated on the sand, watching the sunset. "baby can we go for a walk?" He asked taking her attention. 

Haneul stood up, dusting herself. "sure" she smiled as they walked on the sand, hand intertwined with each other.

"i'm so happy that you came into my life, with you, the sky is so clear, there's not a cloud. I couldn't imagine living a life without you, probably the sky is always grey" He looked down at her.

"you completed my life Haneul, you're my missing puzzle piece, without you i'm incomplete. you complete me Haneul, you made me into a better man" She felt her heart skip a beat after hearing all his words.

She didn't notice that a tear already left her eye, "i'm happy too Jeno" she smiled leaning in into a sweet kiss. 

"i love you" Jeno said as they stopped walking, placing a hand on her waist, pulling her closer. "i love you too" she replied standing on her tippy toes as she connected their lips kissing with the sunset beside them beautifully.

They broke the kiss as they leaned their forehead together, savoring the moment. "i'm so excited to go on a mission with a bad b beside me" Jeno joked pulling Haneul into a hug.

"there you guys are" Taeil said panting, placing both of his hands on his knees. The two pulled away from each other as they approached the tried Taeil. 

"what happened?"  Haneul asked laying a hand on his shoulders, worry written on her eyes. "there's an attack" Taeil said making the two throw their head back. 

"well happy 19th birthday to me i guess" She said laughing walking towards the other members who was now armed up.

"what are you waiting for?" Haneul looked back at the two who looked confused at the girl, "you go run, i'm tired" Taeil said taking his time.

"let's go kick some ass" Haneul said running towards the group with the love of her life running beside her.

i will miss writing this book and i will miss Haneul:((

Honestly at first, i really thought that this book will never succeed and i am bad at writing, i was doubting myself, i wanted to delete the book. I said to myself, i'll give you a week, then i'll delete this book.

But dang, after a week, this book gained attention and it gave me motivation to write and now here we are, on the last chapter.

I really love you guys, i enjoyed writing this roller coaster book. I wish to write more books in the future and hope you'll support me.

The only thing i can say to you guys are, Thank you, i love you. Because there is no book if y'all not here, okay i'm starting to get emo.

Enough with the dramas sweeties, see you on my other books!!!

told you i wasn't joking

Try again is now officially done.