2.19

"you know, i really want to marry you" Jeno bluntly said out of the blue as they both laid on the bed, where they usually sleep

"you know, i really want to marry you" Jeno bluntly said out of the blue as they both laid on the bed, where they usually sleep. Haneul looked at him, smirking. 

"i know. Ever since we met that night, i knew you'd want to marry me" She looked up at him teasingly, Jeno let out a hearty laugh, kissing her forehead.

"whatever you say princess" He said hugging her tight as if someone is taking her from him. "so what will happen now?" Haneul asked looking at him curiously. 

"still don't know princess," he said slightly moving Haneul up, so she is now facing him. "we'll just have to wait for it" he finished kissing her from her nose, eyes, forehead, cheeks, chin and lips, basically her whole face.

"stop, you're making me wet" she laughed pushing Jeno's face, Jeno stopped, looking at her with teasing eyes. "am i making you wet?" he asked looking straight in her eyes.

Haneul face palmed as she rolled her eyes. "not that kind of wet idiot" she flicked his forehead making him push Haneul away. 

Jeno looked at Haneul, who was now standing on the floor, beside the bed. He looked at her up and down, noticing something.

"baby, something's wrong with your clothes" he placed his finger on his chin, pretending to think. Haneul rolled her eyes placing her hand on her hips.

"come here" Jeno gestured her to come closer as she kneel on the bed. Jeno pulled his hoodie off him, Haneul stared in awe, looking at his stone-like chest, his toned stomach and his shoulders that looked so strong.

"like what you see princess?" Jeno asked, taking off the shirt Haneul was wearing, "hey wha-" She was cutted of by Jeno putting the hoodie in her. The hoodie was too big, it reached above her knees and the sleeves was too long, giving her sweater paws.

Jeno looked satisfied, smiling at her like an idiot. He pulled her down and they fell on the bed with Haneul on top of him. 

 "ha! you're the bottom" Haneul smirked at him brushing the hair out of his face, caressing his cheeks as she stared at his eyes, where she got lost in. 

"no i'm not" Jeno got all serious as he flipped them with such an ease, pinning Haneul down. "now who's the bottom?" Jeno asked giving her a small peck on the lips. 

"still me, i'm just tired." She tried to give him an excuse which made him laugh as he fell beside her, giving her a hug. 

"i want to go outside, like have a vacation with the other members" She said running her hand on his bare chest. "what?" he asked looking lazily at her.

"come on! it's like celebrating my 19th birthday even though it's kind super late" she whined giving him the puppy eyes with a pout.

Jeno looked at her bitting his lip, trying to stop the urge for him to kiss her red pouted lips. "please?" Eventually, he gave up. Pecking it then standing up from the bed, walking at his closet.

Her eyes followed his movements as she played the hem of hid hoodie that smelled like him, which she found very addicting.

"well what are you waiting for baby, stand up and let's ask Taeyong hyung" Jeno said, snapping her out of her thoughts pulling her off the bed, dragging her out of the room.