1.3

Jihoon smiled as he holds Haneul and Jeno's hand skipping to the play ground of the orphanage

"How are you? are they treating you well?" Haneul bent down and looked at Jihoon, "I'm okay noona and yes, they're treating me very well" Jihoon smiled again telling Jeno to push the swing.

Jeno rolled his eyes and push the swing hard making Haneul gasp and ran to Jihoon who was slightly scared, She grabbed Jihoon and smacked Jeno's arm glaring at him.

Jeno only looked at her before standing straight, " I have to go " He said walking away, but before he walked outside he heard what Haneul said "Don't miss me too much!".

He shook his head and continued to walk into an alley and entering a black car, heading out of town, On the other hand, Haneul was busy playing with Jihoon as she forgot the time.

While playing with Jihoon, her phone ring making her look at her phone.

yo, where are you?

uh i'm at the orphanage

uhm orphanage huh

it's not what it looks like, idiot.

okay, i was wondering if you know you could company me to the mall.

yeah sure, what time?

two hours from now.

kay, pick me up near the convenience store.

After Yeun called her, she looked at her watch in her wrist as she looked back to Jihoon who was playing happily.

"Hey i'm back" Haneul said walking towards him smiling, "who was it?" Jihoon asked curiously still playing.

"It was my friend and i have to go later okay?" Haneul said with a frown patting the boys head. "Okay just be careful" Jihoon answered smiling sadly.

-

Haneul was walking towards the convenience store when she heard a car honk making her stop and look.

She saw her friend Yeun, she smiled and entered the passenger seat and they continued their journey to the mall.

They went to many stores, such as shoe stores, clothes store and they ate ice cream and a pizza.

As time pass by it was already 6:30pm, Yeun insists that she would drive Haneul home, but She refused making an excuse that she will buy something first before going home.

Yeun gave up and as they parted ways Haneul walked into the cold night, she was about to take a turn when a hand gripped her wrist making her stop.

"Hey wanna have fun?" A middle-age man said swaying around as Haneul tried to take her wrist back, but it was no use, the grip of the man tightened as she tried to wriggle out.