2.4

^^i love you hits hard, damn.

The sun was up high in the sky shining brightly, the sun rays went trough Jeno's window as it shined at his eyes interrupting his sleep

The sun was up high in the sky shining brightly, the sun rays went trough Jeno's window as it shined at his eyes interrupting his sleep. He squeezed his eyes closed as he hid under his blanket turning around.

He scrunched his nose, his arm stretched reaching for his phone that has a picture of Haneul as his lockscreen. He rubbed his eyes before getting up on his bed as he scratched his head looking around wondering if Haneul had come home.

He shook his head, heading towards his closet that contains Haneul and his clothes mixed up because Haneul loved wearing his clothes.

"why am i feeling energetic right now?" he asked himself changing his clothes before exiting the door, heading down at the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen, there was no one, he peeked at the living room and it was surprisingly empty. He didn't see anyone, so, he decided to go to the meeting room looking for them.

He went back upstairs and when he reached the door of the meeting room, he heard muffled voices inside, a relief sigh left his mouth as he opened the door.

"She's alive! guys! i saw her in god's eye!" Winwin exclaimed connecting his laptop at the big screen infront showing Haneul at the airport.

Jeno's world stopped for a moment, he couldn't believe it, the girl he loved endlessly is alive, he walked slowly at his chair with his eyes glued at the screen where black haired Haneul was shown.

She looked healthy, and she was glowing, he stared in awe as he turned his attention at his other members, "where is she?" He asked as tears started to build up.

"She's in seoul right now, specifically at the park with a girl named Park Hana" Donghyuck said looking at Jeno with his hopeful eyes.

After hearing that, Jeno stood up but soon got held down by Doyoung, "hold up, we're not even sure if she remembers us." Doyoung stated holding down Jeno as he slump down on his chair, hot tears falling.

"i-i just w-want t-to see.....h-her" he hid his face behind his large hands as he sobbed. "Guys, she's with them!" Winwin said looking terrified.

"no not my noona" Jisung said looking all sad after seeing Haneul talking to one of the Vendetta members.

"how?"

-

Haneul and Hana wandered around the park with ice creams in their hands, "i never knew seoul can be this pretty" Hana said as she walked happily with Haneul looking around, her eyes landed on a couple that held hands as her head started to ache.

Taeyong ruffled his hair he stood up towering everyone in the room. "Get some rest, we'll talk early in the morning" Everyone stood up and one by one, they left the room including Haneul and Jeno who walked hand in hand.

As they reached their room, Haneul sat on the bed while Jeno walked towards his closet grabbing a some sweats. "I'll shower first Haneul, wait for me." he stated entering the bathroom leaving Haneul with her thoughts.

She then, stood up and slid the glass door open that led in the balcony of Jeno's room. Inhaling the fresh air as she leaned in the railings with her eyes glued to the sky that was filled with stars, it's like they were sprinkled in the sky.

She stopped walking dropping her ice cream as she held her head that was extremely hurting, Hana turned around to see Haneul holding her head and an ice cream that fell flat on the ground.

She finished her ice cream as she held Haneul helping her sit down on one of the benches, "what happened?" She asked looking worried at the younger girl holding her head.

"i-i don't know, all i know is it's not a dream" she looked at Hana who looked extremely confused. "i think it's a memory from my past" she continued as she looked around again, But soon got cutted by her phone ringing.

 "i think it's a memory from my past" she continued as she looked around again, But soon got cutted by her phone ringing