1.12

oh swear not by the moon whOaa

It was a normal day for the NCT mansion, the dreamies, Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung was all in a mess in the living room

"Ha! Renjun-hyung, you suck at this game" Chenle said happily bouncing around Renjun to tease him, making the rest of them laugh.

In the kitchen, Doyoung and Kun cooking delicious foods for everyone, with Jungwoo watching them.

"Jungwoo, you're wearing a apron but you're not even helping." Kun whined stirring the soup, Jungwoo scoffs sitting strait "Doesn't matter i look good in it" He said with a small voice and pouting, cupping his own face.

On the other hand, Lucas and Ten helping Hendery, Xiaojun and Yangyang with their trainning.

"You have to punch harder, what are you a gay?" Ten said mentally facepalming. Yangyang punched the bag harder making it flew across the room. "Okay nice nice, i guess you're not a gay after all."

While WinWin, Taeil, Yuta and Johnny was resting on their own respective rooms.

Leaving Taeyong and Jaehyun on the office still figuring out where Byungchul was.

-

The loud speaker was turned on "Everyone in the meeting room. NOW!!" Taeyong yelled at the microphone making everyone stop what their doing and run on the meeting room.

Once everyone was gathered, Taeyong started. "Everyone, i found out where Byungchul was hiding." He said turning the tv on to show everyone the map.

But, the tv acted crazy and it blinked a few times after a video of a bloody girl wearing a bloody tank top and a white skirt that was covered with her own blood, crying showed up. Everyone was confused on what was happening.

"Yah, what happened? who is this girl?" Johnny said pointing to the screen, then, the girl's taped mouth let out a small cry making Jeno's head look at the screen as he recognized the girl on the screen, Min Haneul.

"Well, well, What do we have here?" Byungchul showed up behind Haneul with the same bloody knife he used to stab Haneul, "Give up, and give me back my money, then you'll have her back, alive." Byungchul said again walking away from Haneul who was crying and walked towards the camera, covering Haneul.

Jeno's fist and jaw clenched when he saw Haneul's situation and the fact that she has a blood coming out of her stomach made him angrier.

"come to your old hideout, you have 12 hours." Byungchul said and turned off the cam, the tv blinked again and the map showed up again.

The video made everyone stop working and they're still starring at the screen. "Okay first of all, does everyone knew who is that girl in the video and why is he using her to get his money back?" Jaehyun said to the boys making them turn back to reality, but none of the boys responded, except for one.

"She is Min Haneul, His niece. I guess they saw us together." Jeno said breaking the silence that covered them, The dreamies looked at him with wide eyes. The others only nodded on what he said.

"But hyung, if she is his niece, why is he hurting her?" The innocent Jisung asked the olders with his fingers fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"When it comes to money nor mafia, family members doesn't matter to him." Doyoung said with his hands on his chin, leaning back on his chair.

"So what are we going to do?" Ten said looking at Taeyong and Jaehyun, who was both murmuring to each other talking about what they were gonna do.

stan got7