1.28

#5 in jaemin, damn i love you guys

"please hendery i really like your hoodie" Haneul whined again at Hendery who was busy playing with louis, "Haneul sweetheart, no means no" he said looking at Haneul who stood at the door with a pout

"okay" she replied closing the door behind her looking like a 4 year old kid looking for her mommy at the mall. Then, Ten, Xiaojun and Kun walks out of a room smiling at Haneul as they walk towards her.

Haneul only gave them a weak smile in return making them worried, "Little Haneul, what happened? did someone hurted you? do we need to kill someone?"

They bombarded her with questions when they reached her, Xiaojun went closer to her as he rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Hendery doesn't want to give his hoodie to me" Haneul said pouting at them with cute puppy eyes that shines.

-

"Hyung, do you think we can go shopping for Haneul's clothes?" Dejun asked Taeyong who has papers on his hands.

"aren't Jeno's clothes enough?" he answered putting down the papers looking at Haneul.

Haneul's cheeks heated up again everytime she hears his name as her mind and heart is going crazy again, she felt like the whole zoo is inside her stomach everytime Jeno is near, looking at her and even when he's talking her.

"i-uh..." Haneul felt like a cat caught her tongue, she couldn't speak, she just looked at Taeyong flustered.

"Just kidding kiddo, you can go." he laughed at Haneul who looked down in embarrassment with Kun feeling the second-hand embarrassment.

"t-thank you" Haneul said bowing then started to walk towards the door before stopping, she turned around again facing the four.

"but who's gonna accompany me to the mall?" she asked anxiously waiting for Taeyong to answer.

"Well, i need these three and the others are busy except one." Taeyong said looking at Haneul teasingly as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"great who is it?"

-

Haneul was now seated at the passenger seat waiting for someone that Taeyong said, she was now wearing Jeno's red-ish orange large shirt tucked in with a women's high waisted short that they randomly found under Lucas' bed.

The car door opened and Jeno went inside looking handsome as always, Haneul looked at him "great" she mumbled with sarcasm lacing her tone as she closed her eyes and head rested on the window.

Once Jeno was seated, Haneul waited for him to start the car. She waited for a good 10 seconds before hearing Jeno sight making her eyes flutter open.

Haneul was startled when she opened her eyes, Jeno was leaning at her extremely close that his breath was fanning her face as he buckled her seatbelt.

Looking at him as he buckled her seatbelt made her feel the same thing that she felt earlier inside Taeyong's room when taeyong mentioned Jeno.

my dumbass fell asleep last night and forgot to update.

damn this puppy looks so fine🥵 imma go into the corner of my room sobbing if u guys need me

imma go into the corner of my room sobbing if u guys need me