1.26

Everyone gathered at the dining table for breakfast, eating happily as they ask each other's morning and what did they dreamed of

"hyung, i've dream of us being singers and dancers!" the youngest one exclaimed looking at Taeyong with wide smile and eyes.

The others laughed at Jisungs statement "well, that is kinda weird dream sung" taeyong said continuously eating his pancake.

"How about you noona, what did you dreamed of?" Jisung turned to Haneul who was trying to avoid the persons eyes that sat on the opposite side.

Then suddenly everyone turned their attention on the girl who was chewing quietly, after drinking some water everyone's eyes following her actions.

"Sorry jisung, i can't seem to remember my dream" she said apologetically looking at jisung who nodded his head in understanding.

-

After breakfast, everyone left and did their own business except Yangyang, Ten and Haneul. They were slouched at the couch watching some random cooking tv shows.

Then, there was a scene where the pig which Haneul found cute, has to die so the chef can make his special dish.

A loud cry was heard from the living room as the pig's head was chopped off. "NOOOO!!" Haneul yelled gathering some attention from the others specifically someone who rushed at the living room.

"NO NOT THE PIG!" She yelled with Ten handing her some tissues as she sniffled, she saw Jeno rolling his eyes and turning his back on Haneul walking back where he came from.

"what's wrong with him?" Haneul mumbled wiping her eyes and nose. "what?" Ten asked her looking at her worriedly.

"what what?" she asked back at Ten not understanding what he meant. Ten scoffed at her then grabbed his phone "nevermind....do you want pizza?"

Haneul's eyes went wide jumping up and down on the sofa "yes! yes! YES!!" Ten laughed at her cute actions "okay okay calm down"

A few moments later, the doorbell rang making yangyang jolt up from his seat rushing at the door with money in his hands. "Thank you" he bowed at the delivery guy, giving him the money.

"Okay losers, here is the p-" YangYang was cutted off by Haneul who grabbed the box of pizza from his grasp making Ten and Haneul laugh.

"Yah haneul give me a slice!!" YangYang whined at Haneul who stuck her tongue at him. "No this box is mine, go for Ten's" she said continuing to eat her pizza happily.

 "No this box is mine, go for Ten's" she said continuing to eat her pizza happily

what do you want to happen next??