1.23

The night had fallen and Haneul can't deny that it was a rough day, from her period, jisung, taeyong and specially jeno

Haneul was currently on jeno's room- on the balcony rather, looking at the starry night. the door opened and jeno walked inside his room looking for someone. He then, looked at the door of the balcony to see it open with the cream colored curtains flying as the wind went inside the room

He walked slowly towards the balcony with his guards up. he expected something more like someone with all black outfit carrying Haneul on it's shoulders. But who would do that right?

Instead he was greeted by Haneul's back with her hair flying gracefully. Jeno released a relieved sigh seeing Haneul safe. He carefully approached Haneul.

Unknown to her, someone was walking towards her as she inhaled the fresh air. "Time for dinner" An awfully familiar voice startled her making her turn around quickly and bumped unto a familiar stone-like chest.

Haneul brought her hands on his chest retrieving her face. "o-okay" she said stuttering awkwardly walking past Jeno who rolled his eyes, for the 2nd time today.

He turned around chasing Haneul who already walked through the door. "Wait!" he said holding Haneul on the wrist to stop her from walking.

"Yes?" Haneul said facing Jeno. Jeno let out a breath and looked straight at her eyes like what he always do when Haneul is talking at him.

"after our dinner can we talk privately?" Jeno asked straight forward at her. "sure" Haneul replied timidly before pulling her wrist from his grip and continued to walk downstairs where everyone was waiting for their arival for dinner.

-

After Haneul lost at her little argument with Kun on who was washing the dishes, she bid her goodnights to the boys who was minding their own businesses.

Closing the door of Jeno's room, she was greeted by Jeno who sat on the edge of the bed with his foot tapped furiously at the tiled floor.

"So you wanted to talk......about?" Haneul started standing in the middle of the room looking at Jeno who looked back at her making her all flustered.

"I need your bracelet"

"no"

"give it to me"

"no, why?"

"i said give it to me"

"i said no, why?"

"Because i need it so your mother and the damn cops would stop looking for you!"

Jeno said standing up walking towards Haneul who started to walk backwards as Jeno took a step forward her, until her back hits the wall with Jeno infront of her and arms on both sides of her trapping her with his face dangerously close to hers.

we all love cliffhanger, don't we?;)