1.7

The sun shined trough the window as Haneul opened her eyes from her deep slumber, but the something was bothering her, an arm wrapped around her waist as she tries to wriggle out but the grip around her tightened making it more difficult

She turned around and met a stone-like chest with her hand laying on it and she looked up meeting Jeno's sleeping face with his breath hitting her forehead as Jeno hugged her tighter.

Haneul's face begun to heat up from the feeling Jeno was giving her, her heart was pounding really fast like its gonna flew out of her chest, hiding her face in his chest.

But unfortunately, they were interrupted by Boyoung yelling trough the door, " Haneul wake up, mom is waiting for you and you boyfriend downstairs" making Haneul groan and tried to get out of Jeno's grip more.

"Yah! Jeno wake up" she said bopping his nose making him hug her tighter and his nose crunching.

Once he came back to his senses his eyes flew open and immediately let go of her waist sitting up the bed with his broad back facing her.

"so what are we going to tell my mom? i don't even know you. i only know your name and that's all" Haneul asked bluntly looking at his back.

Jeno's back calmly rises and falls "you don't need to know me." he said with a firm and cold voice standing up and changing back to his old clothes, making Haneul cover her eyes and turn around.

"O-oh" She responded with a hurtful expression written all over her face.

-

"Okay, So i want all details and please no lying or Haneul you'll be homeless" Sally said with a strict tone looking straight at Jeno and Haneul who was seated infront of her mother with Boyoung glaring at Jeno, but Jeno didn't mind at all.

Haneul looked at Jeno knowing that she doesn't really know about him, "Mom, promise don't call the police?" Haneul asked carefully. but her words made her Mother, Sally wide her eyes and looked at Jeno with pure shock.

Boyoung quickly ran to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. "O-okay, i-i'll try to ........ c-calm down" Sally said breathing heavily and drinking a glass of water that Boyoung handed her.

Haneul took a deep breath starting with the Jihoon situation. "Okay so friday night when i was walking on the streets when i bumped into a young boy crying and begging me to help him, telling me that there was some mens trying to kill his father but when we were about to go, a guy in a suit went to us and pulled Jihoon out of my grip, i tried getting him back but the man slapped me-"

"What he slapped you?! where is that man?! i'll kill that piece of shit!!" Sally cutted her off sounding really mad when she heard about her daughter being hitted by a stranger.

"Mom let me talk, i'll tell you about what happened about him. okay as i was saying, he slapped me, hard, making me stumble backwards but Jeno caught me, i went to his back and i heard a gunshot then after that i saw the guy in the suit on the ground lifeless."

"Who are you? tell me huh?!" Sally turned to Jeno who was sitting calmly next to Haneul, his calmness was making them all nervous with his eyes held no emotion looking at Sally.

It was all silent around the room but soon cutted off by Jeno's phone indicating that he received a text from his mafia member.

Lele
hyung, we'll have a meeting in 1 hour, mark-hyung will pick you up at a usual place.

Jeno
yeah, sure, i'll head there now.

Jeno turned off his phone and looked at Haneuls worried face as he stood up and shifting his gaze towards Sally.

"I need to go, goodbye" Jeno bowed at Sally and heading towards the door not looking back at Haneul, but something was bothering Haneul so she ran at him and held his wrist making him stop and face her.