2.16

"NOONAAA!!" Jisung and Chenle yelled hugging Haneul who was now out of her bed and dressed properly

Haneul laughed hugging the both of them, "we're glad you're okay" Jisung cried in her arms like a little baby, Chenle on the other hand, looked at the person behind Haneul.

"lele are you okay?" Haneul asked looking at the dolphin boy who looked terrified, He nodded pulling away from the hug dragging Jisung with him.

She looked at them, then a person came downstairs, she ran into her mothers arms, "MAMA TEEEENN" She yelled hugging him.

"hmm i happy you're now okay" He said ruffling the girls hair, She smiled at him before hugging the rest of the members she sees.

-

"Can i see my mother?" Haneul stood in front of Taeyong, with pleading eyes. 

A sigh came out from his lips as he placed down the papers he held, he looked at Haneul "are you sure?" He asked.

Haneul nodded endlessly, "yesyesyes" she said with her big brown eyes, Taeyong looked around, standing up guiding Haneul to the door.

"go tell Jeno" He said closing the door, making Haneul all excited as she jumped before running to their now shared bedroom.

When she opened the door, she saw Jeno with on a towel, with water dripping down from his hair to his toned body.

"oh my god" She said covering her eyes turning around. Jeno laughed at her then quietly walked behind her.

"I can feel that you're behind me so please do wear a shirt mr." She remained on her spot not moving an inch. 

Then she felt a hand made its way to her shoulders turning her around, making her face him.

"Jeno i swear i will kill you" She took her hands off her eyes looking straight at Jeno who looked at her straight in her eyes. 

"really? i feel so hurt right now" he said holding her wrist placing her hand on his bare chest. "Jeno please, i just want to see my mum" she said looking at him with pleading eyes making him sigh and turn around walking away from her.

-

"okay Haneul, you can do it!" she found herself standing in front of her house's front door, hesitating to knock.

"just knock" Jeno said beside her. She looked at him before nodding her head, knocking on the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Sally with now longer hair, she looked at Haneul up and down before realizing its her daughter. 

"m-mum" Haneul whispered before running into her mothers arms crying, "a-are you really a-alive?" Her mother asked caressing her hair as a tear fell from her eye.

"y-yes mum, its me Min Haneul" She sobbed hugging her tighter. "uhm soon to be Lee Haneul, Mrs. Min" Jeno,  butted in ruining their moment.

"Lee Jeno i swear-" Haneul said breaking their hug as her mother looked at haneul with tears on her eyes making Haneul engulf her into another hug.

jeno wasn't lying tho

a knee ways

one of my friends already had 3 boyfriends, and here i am still single ever since i was born:)))