1: Meliodas the captain

"Ya know there's nothing I love more than a couple of bitches shaking their shit for me."

"Yeah captain I can't complain with that statement." The two men look up at the naked strippers before them. The club was packed with people. There were drunk men on the dance floor and others getting a little rough wanting to start fights. Meliodas had close seats to the stage so he could get a good look at the woman.

"I'll tell you though I'm sick and tired off having to get carded every fucking time I come into this club. Every time I order a drink." Meliodas growled obviously frustrated and annoyed.

"Hey what are you complaining for you look really young so what? Your lucky." Ban a member of the seven deadly sins. Also the captains best friend. The first to join the gang.

The blonde scoffed and took a sip of his favorite drink. He sighed trying to calm himself down. Meliodas did have some extreme anger issues after all.

"I can't even get off to this right now. It's late and I'm going to leave."

"Leave? Your going home?"

"Yes. I'll see you and the rest of the gang tomorrow. I have an important mission for you. So don't get to hung over." The shorter than normal man grabbed his car keys and indeed left the club. Checking his phone it was 1:00am and he hadn't eating in quite some time.

"I better stop at McDonalds real quick."

Meliodas POV

My stomach growled as I pulled up to the drive threw of McDonald's. I had to turn my music down so they could hear my order.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds how may I take your order please?" I slightly leaned out the window to order.

"Can I just a 10 piece nugget with buffalo sauce and a large sprite."

"That's going to be $6.50 please pull up to the window." I did as asked and pulled up like I was suppose to. Fuck I'm so tired. As soon as I eat this I'm going straight to bed.

"Hi $6.50 please." I looked at the woman that had my food and was waiting for me to pay. Hmmm she was kinda sexy. I licked my lips and smirked. I was going to use my credit card but I'll just pay cash and tip her good.

"Hey gorgeous thanks." After our exchange I pulled away and parked in the lot to check my bag. It certainly smells delicious can't wa....What the fuck.

"FUCK! Urrrgh! Seriously fucking forgot my sauce! Stupid bitch!" I quickly went to my back seat and grabbed my gun. Stupid fucking bitch you thought you could fuck with me?!

3rd person

The angry male got out of his black mustang GT and slammed the door shut. It was almost as if his blood was boiling. His eyes turned almost a blackish color at the pure rage he was feeling.

"FUCK!"

*BANG BANG BANG*

Shots were fired at the door and the windows. He emptied the clip of the pistol into the building with no regret.

"Lucky I didn't come in there and blow some brains out."

In the morning Meliodas woke up and did his usual routine. The blonde locks he had got brushed as well as his teeth. Then looking in the mirror to check his physique. Smirking at himself at how good he looked. He ate a pretty well diet in order to get a body like that. Of course there were exceptions like the nuggets.

6 eggs with a glass of coffee and a shot of Ale down the hatch. The apartment was small but good enough for him. It was never clean either. He had his weapons and different drugs he was going to sell just all over the place.

"Fuck I'm gonna need a maid or something. This is getting out of hand. Maybe I can pay Diane to do it for me." All of sudden to his cell phone started ringing.

Meliodas POV

"Yo what's up Ban?"

"Hey captain, was the McDonald's your doing last night? Sounds like something you would do idiot."

"How do you know about that?"

"Turn on the news dumby."

"Hey watch your mouth with the insults! Your talking to your captain." I grabbed the remote turning on the tv quickly to see reporters at the local McDonald's. This brought a nice smirk to my lips.

"Son of a bitch forgot my sauce." I said into the phone.

"Hahaha!"

"Listen get the gang together and meet at our spot in an hour." I hung up and just watched the news reporters go on and on about how horrible the situation was but it just made me laugh.

Don't ever mess with the captain of the seven deadly sins.