5: Intruder Alert

3rd person

The Boar Hat was packed. Elizabeth was getting lots a tips, most of them coming from thirsty men. Which Meliodas did not like but let it slide. Everyone seemed happy and to be doing well until an unexpected visitor had walked in. Escanor being the first to notice immediately alerted the captain.

"Captain it seems that Derieri is here. What should I do?" Meliodas looked around quickly looking for the woman. She was definitely a threat and was there for a reason.

"I'll keep a close eye on her. I want you to take Elizabeth upstairs and tell her to stay there. I don't want Derieri seeing her." Escanor nodded doing as told. Elizabeth obviously confused on the situation but non the less did what she was told. As Meliodas watched the woman and thought about what he was going to do to her.

'I can't cause a scene but she can't be here and I don't want her reporting back to Zeldris. I'm going to have to take her out. If she finds out about Elizabeth then the whole gang will be after her. Fuck.' Meliodas thought to himself.

"Ban I'll be back." He said walking straight over to her table.

"Leave my tavern right now or I'll kill you." He whispered in her ear. She smirked and giggled.

"That's no way to greet someone Meliodas. If you insist I'll go. It's too bad I wanted to try some of the booze." The man growled wanted her out this instant. She got up and left. The captain following her outside and as soon as the door shut.

BAM! He slammed her on top of her head knocking her out. He then without struggle picked her body up and brought her to the back of the tavern knocking on the door.

"The hell is going on?" Ban spoke looking at the unconscious gang member.

"Not sure yet. Tie her up and lock her in one of the rooms upstairs. I don't want her to see Elizabeth either."

"Aye aye cap." Said Ban taking the body and doing as told. Once the captain was back into the tavern and was seeing people finished up there meals and leaving or passed out drunk on their table. They closed in about 2 hours.

Elizabeth sat on a bed upstairs looking around the room wondering what could be going on. Until a certain someone came into view.

"Elizabeth."

"Sir Meliodas! Is everything okay? That man with the mustache told me to sit in here." He came close to her wanting to just touch that gorgeous figure. All he wanted was a little taste. He could feel himself getting excited just thinking about taking her right then and there.

"I need to talk to you about something very very important. We are going to close soon so I'll tell you about it once I get everyone out of here. There is a dangerous person in our presence and I can't have them seeing you or you'll be in some serious shit. I mean you are in some serious shit just being with me in general."

"Being with you?"

"Well I mean being my new employee." He corrected himself not trying to look a fool. He took her small soft hand leading her back downstairs.

"Come let's finish up okay." She nodded taking his hand and walking with him. They finally finished the night successfully. Gowther was counting up the money and King was starting to clean the floors.

"Who is spending the night here tonight?"

"Oooo my turn my turn!" Ban said jumping up and down.

"Okay so King, Ban, and Diane are opening tomorrow then. Now if you don't mind I need to take care of some important business upstairs. Elizabeth stay down here and chat for a while until I want to talk with you okay?" He gave her a sweet smile and a wink. Which made her slightly blush but she nodded.