21: The 2 Idiots

Elizabeth POV
"Who's Zeldris?" I asked looking at them. Helbrum looked at me confused. What am I suppose to read minds or something?

"You mean your dating Meliodas and you don't know who Zeldris is?" He said looking back and forth between all of us. Is he important, was I suppose to know who he was.

"Zeldris is Meliodas's brother."

"Wait what? He never told me he has a brother." I said

"He has 2." Sir King said, he looked pretty worried now that we had the info.

"Once Meliodas finds out it was Zeldris who knows what will happen. What if he kills his own brother just for me. What kind of friend am I if that happens you guys."

Poor Sir King. He can't possibly blame himself for the outcome of all of this. I held his hand tight wanting him to know that everything was going to be okay.

"You can't blame yourself for something like that. I obviously don't know the whole story but if Meliodas kills he's own flesh and blood I have a feeling it would have to do with a personal thing between them."

"Thanks Elizabeth." I felt him squeeze my hand back and saw him smile. The room went silent for a while.

"Hopefully I can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. Then I can finally see Oslo!" He said happily. Good I'm glad he's thinking positively.

Gilthunder and Howzer
Gil had picked up a news paper reading the story about the sins being locked up and how much safer the streets will be. He sighed and looked over at Howzer.

"Dude who would know what prison they are in?" Howzer said picking at his teeth. He was pretty chill and didn't really care what anyone else thought.

"What if we actually talked to the police?" Gil said shrugging his shoulders. Howzer had no response for a good 3 minutes. They both stood in the middle of the side walk like idiots.

"Oh! Hey Gil what if we went to the police?" Howzer said putting his finger in the air. Gil face palmed.

"I just said that dingbat!"

"Oh." Next stop the police station.

"Wait what are we gonna do when we get there? It's kinda suspicious if we walk in and ask where the seven deadly sins got locked up." Gil stopped and thought for a moment. He was a little stumped himself.

"You're over thinking this let's go."

"Okay!" When they got there they both walked in and waited to be assisted.

"How can I help you guys today?" A police officer asked.

"Yeah we were just wondering what prison the seven deadly sins are being held at." Gil said with out a care in the world. The police officer narrowed his eyes and looked at them closely.

"Why?"

"Uh I don't know." Howzer shrugged

"Oh well in that case they are at Baste
Prison." The police officer stood up straight and smiled.

"Thanks bye." They both walked out and high fived each other.

"Yes! We did it!"

Estarossa POV
Ive been thinking a lot lately and my brother is really struggling with himself. I want to help but I just dont know how. I remember the horrible day when Gelda passed away and it really changed my brother. We were already suffering so much from the resent event of Meliodas abandoning us. So when Gelda died Zeldris was never the same.

I never wanted to be a part of this gang but I couldn't leave my brother he needs me. Even though he's a 21 year old man he still needs a shoulder to lean on. He quite does literally lean on me since I'm 6'2 and he's 5ft. I never knew why I was the only boy to grow big and tall. I'm only 16 too.

"Esta what are you doing?" I turned around to see my brother in the kitchen.

"Nothing why?"

"Come its time for dinner." I sighed walking over to the kitchen table listening to my older brother.

"What's going to happen when Meliodas finds out about you shooting his friend?" I said feeling nervous.

"Well he's probably going to try and kill me but before he has the chance I'll already be one step ahead."

"How?"

"I'm going to start spying on him at a distance. I want to figure out his plan. When it's time I'll strike." He placed a bowl of rice on the table. I really don't like the sound of this.

"Okay just be careful Zel I worry about you." He sat next to me and pat my back then smiled.

"Don't worry about me brother."

Sorry I know this chapter is short and Kinda boring but I promise The story is gonna get more juicy don't worry.