40: The dark side of Meliodas

3rd person
"How much longer I gotta go to the bathroom." King complained.

"We have only been driving for 30 mins so not to long." Gowther said as he looked out of the window. Ban rolled his eyes and Meliodas growled.

"You should have went before we left." The captain said angrily.

"Well you rushed me!"

"How bad do you have to go?" Ban said

"I can hold it until we get there." King said leaning his head on Diane. She stroked his hair trying to get his mind off the topic.

"So captain when we get there what do you want to do?" Escanor asked.

"Break the door down, smash the windows. Anything to get inside. Once we get in there Zeldris and Estarossa are mine you can take everyone else out I don't care. I'll do whatever it takes to get Elizabeth and Elaine safe and sound." Meliodas had a dark look in his eye. Almost a pure evil look. The look of a killer.

"Yes sir." Everyone replied to Meliodas. After a good 15 more minutes they finally reached the hideout. It was pretty much in the middle of no where. The house was large but not well kept. It was very run down. There were 4 different cars in the driveway 1 of which was Zeldris's.

Elaine was sitting in the room she was locked in and eating some food. They took good care of her since she was pregnant and also Zeldris didn't want to hurt her. She sighed feeling bored and knocked on her door.

"I have to used the bathroom!" She said only for the door to be opened up. Fraudrin walked her to the bathroom and waiting for her outside. Meanwhile Elizabeth was peeing and pooping in a bucket. She had no choice, and she wasn't going to hold it in. It smelled horrible. Since she wasn't wiping and hadn't showered in days she smelled horrible as well. She was ashamed and humiliated. Her hair was all tangled and her body was covered in bruises.

"Elizabeth you've been a naughty girl." Zeldris came into the room unexpectedly. She froze up and stood in the corner.

"Please don't hurt me!" She started shaking.

"But you've caught. I know you snuck out last night and took food. I don't know how you got out but there was some food missing. You've really been bad." He took his belt off and folded it.

"I swear I didn't steal! Please I'm sorry!" Despite her pleas Zeldris whipped her anyway. He cracked the belt down on her hard.

"Ahhh! Please stop! It hurts!" She curled up into a ball. He continually beat her senseless.

"Zeldris! Stop it!" The man halted and turned around to see his younger brother Estarossa.

"Esta you shouldn't be in here leave." Estarossa disobeyed his brother and walked closer into the room. Elizabeth was still hugging her self shaking and crying hard. She had big red marks from the belt.

"Excuse me? I told you to leave why are you still here." Zeldris looked up at his 6 foot tall brother. Even though he was physically bigger than him Zeldris wasn't scared.

"This is wrong! Look at her she's scared and hurt! I'm done doing this."

"Boss! Cops are outside!" Said Drole from downstairs. He was referring to the cop car not knowing it was really the sins. Zeldris narrowed his eyes at Estarossa and pulled his gun on him.

"You called the cops didn't you?"

"No...I have no idea why they are here." Estarossa put his hands up slightly scared.

"Don't lie to m—"

*BANG BANG BANG* loud gun shots were fired from downstairs followed by screams. The sound of broken glass was heard as well.