2: Elizabeth the seeker

Elizabeth POV

So I've been looking for a job for a while and I can't seem to find anything. There's a lot of crime in this town and not to mention wanted gang members. I wanted to move to a safer place but I just don't have the money. Looking for a job where I'm not going to get shot up like that McDonald's last night is hard.

That's typical news here. Shootings, missing people, drug deals you name it. That's why I never go out at night I try not to be alone but sometimes I have to. I don't even have a car which is the scary part.

I do have a bike though. Today I'm going to try and be as productive as possible with this job searching because I can't go any longer without money. I could be a waitress. I did see this new tavern open not to far from me they must need employees right? I can swing by quick an ask for an application.

Grabbing my jacket my purse and bike helmet I'm ready to go. The next thing I need to do is pray to god...

Meliodas POV

"So captain what's the plan?" Asked Merlin as she smoked a cigarette. She was the third to join my gang. A very trust worthy woman and a badass one at that. Before she worked for me she worked as an escort until one day I saw her getting seriously hurt by some pimps. That's when I picked her up.

"Well as you all know we just opened this tavern that I've been waiting to do for a while now. This is our spot where most of you live upstairs and this is our planning area when it come to our missions. Not only that but we all are wanted. So anyone that walks into this place and recognizes us gets killed or is on watch by one of us. If it's someone from another gang you know what to do."

"Captain is running this tavern our mission?" Asks Diane. I take my jacket off and sit on the bar counter to get comfortable.

"Yes Diane. We are to get as much money as possible here. Everyone has a job I have assigned for them. All the girls are waitresses, Ban on food, King and Gowther bus boys, Escanor I need you on watch duty on the costumers that come in and out. I know if something shady is happening you can handle that. Me, I'm on bar duty. Anyone have a problem with that?"

"No sir. Captain will we be doing drug deals here?"

"Yes Gowther. At closing who ever is spending the night upstairs will take care of all exchanges after hours. We will still be planning things here as well. Gang stuff is always after hours. One more thing if you receive a tip you can keep it."

All of a sudden the door opens up and everyone around me goes silent. I looked at the woman that walked in she was wow. I'd never seen a woman so beautiful. She was definitely innocent I could tell. That's what even made her sexier. Long silver hair and gorgeous blue eyes, curves in all the right places. Mmmmm fuck.

"Um hi I was looking for the manager? I'd like to submit an application." She said happily. Her voice was quite soothing and her smile made me feel some type of way.

"Actually we aren't..."

"Excuse me Diane, are you the manager?" I cut her off and hopped off of the counter.

"N-no sir." I licked my lips and narrowed my eyes at her. Then looked back over to this woman. She was taller than me but I really didn't give a shit. It gave me a better view of those huge boobs.

"I'm the manager my names Meliodas and you are?"

"I'm Elizabeth..hm Meliodas I feel like I've heard that name before."

"There are a lot of Meliodas's trust me. Hey listen we don't have any applications available yet but why don't you just write down all your info on a piece of paper and give it to me." She nodded and sat down at one the tables. She set her purse down and started going through it taking out a pen and some paper.

"So here's my resume and I'll write down my contacts info for you quickly." I nodded eyeing her figure. I probably won't hire her just because she will get in the way but if this gets me close to maybe getting in those tight jeans of hers I'll do it. My dick was just twitching thinking about it.

"Here you go thank you so much Meliodas! Bye." With that she left. I grabbed her papers then looked over at Diane.

"Don't ever fucking do that again Diane. You know better." She looked down nodding.

"Captain why did you let her do that?" Asked King. He was a small squirt but brilliant. I never regret picking him up for the gang. He's smart and always checks over all our plans.

"I'm going to fuck her. I don't know when but she was too sexy for me to just let her slip away. I couldn't help myself. Now chop chop get ready for customers."