31: Dinner with a guest

Elizabeth POV
I was going grocery shopping and picking out things I kinda wanted. Meliodas insisted I take his card so I did. He also told me to get whatever I wanted. I don't want to spend to much but I'm definitely getting ice cream! He stayed home since he literally can't go anywhere. It's hard being in love with a wanted criminal but I love him way to much to ever leave. Meliodas was also going through a lot right now. He was extremely paranoid and is very protective over me.

Which I like, i think it's cute. I will not hesitate to call him out though if he slips. I've also been helping him a lot with his anger issues. When he gets mad I have a couple copping skills I taught him. Now that I think about it he is a big handful. That's okay though.

He's also been worrying about the sins and when he worries I noticed he avoids things. That's why he hasn't talked to anyone about a thing. I've been thinking about telling him about Zeldris but I don't know if it's my place to tell him. I had a cart full and I was ready to check out.

When I was done I loaded all my bags into the trunk of his mustang GT. He let me borrow his car and I'm not use to driving a car like this. Even though I didn't have my own car this thing was nothing I've ever driven. I slammed the trunk closed then made my way back to Meliodas's apartment. I've been thinking about it a lot lately too. I want to move in with him. But I don't know if he wants that. I'm never home anymore so it would make the most sense.

I pulled into the driveway and parked. I then beeped the horn so he would know to come out and help with the bags. Sure enough he did. His hair was messy and he came out shirtless with shorts on and slippers. He must have just woken up from a nap.

"Hey baby. Thanks for shopping. You go inside I'll bring the bags in okay." He came over and kissed my cheek. I smiled and did as told going inside. He's such a sweet heart. I took my shoes off and went to the couch. I occasionally heard him come in to place the bags down then leave again. Finally he was done and I could hear the trunk shut outside.

"I got you a couple of things I thought you might like." I stood up smiling he smiled back brightly and then started taking things out of bags. A lot of it consisted of food Meliodas ate on a day to day basis.

Then I got a couple of things I like to eat. I got lots of chicken and some steak. I then got a good amount of fruits and vegetables. When he cheats on his diet he really loves to eat pop tarts so I got him the brown sugar cinnamon. His eyes lit up and he did a little dance. I giggled at how much of a child he was.

"I love you I love you I love you!" He yelled then grabbed my waist and kissed my face all over. I couldn't stop laughing he was just too cute.

"How did you know I love the brown sugar cinnamon?"

"What do you mean your literary always crying about how much you want pop tarts." I said. He stuck his tongue out and started putting the food away.

"So did you just wake up from a nap?" I asked as I helped put things away where they belonged.

"Yeah, I was trying to clear my mind and all of a sudden I fell asleep." Suddenly his cell phone started ringing. He answered it and stopped doing what he was doing. I watched him as he listened to the person on the other line.

"Okay okay, Arthur listen why don't you come over to my house tonight and we can eat some dinner and catch up as long as it's okay with my girlfriend. Whatever she says goes." He looked at me with a blank face wondering what my answer was. I simply nodded, he is really treating me like the queen of the house. Don't get me wrong a man that listens to his woman is key.

"She said yes so I'll see you at 7." He hung up the phone and sighed then looked at me with a pouty face on.

"Aw man I was hoping you would say no so we can get frisky tonight." He then came close and smashed his face into my boobs. He made fake crying sounds as if I had broke his feels. Oh my god so dramatic.

"Meliodas your being a big dramatic. Plus I don't think I can get frisky tonight anyway. You really made me sore last time." I said patting his head. His eyes looked up at me and he had a devilish smirk.

"Oh really? So you mean I'm good in bed don't you Elizabeth?" He was still smirking and cuddling my boobs. This man is really gonna make me go nuts isn't he.

"Baby your being really naughty."

"I thought you liked naughty?" With his finger he flicked my nipples then chuckled.

"Hehehehe."

"Enough, I love you but I need to make dinner." I removed him from my breasts and patted his butt out of the kitchen. He crossed his arms really wishing he could have me right now. Oh Meliodas what am I going to do with you?

Meliodas's POV
After I annoyed Elizabeth I went to get dressed. I just put on a muscle shirt and sweatpants. I wasn't really trying to get dressed to leave. It was just my chill clothes. I couldn't eat dinner shirtless in shorts with Arthur at the table. Of course I'm sure Elizabeth wouldn't mind if I was shirtless all day hehe.

Finally I heard a knock at my door and sure enough it was my orange haired friend. I gave him a happy smile and let him in. He looked around my apartment checking out everything and sighed.

"Yup definitely you Meliodas. It smells like you in here and it's all messy just like your old room use to be."

"Hehe yup your right. We can chat over some beer if you want. Also get comfortable you can take your shoes off and relax on the couch." My girlfriend walked out of the kitchen wearing an apron with her hair tied back. God damn she was so sexy even when she wasn't trying.

"Hi Arthur, we met once before but I never really got to talk with you. It's nice to see you again. I hope my boyfriend doesn't give you any trouble." She said smiling. Arthur politely shook her hand and smiled back.

That's what I liked about Arthur he was such a gentle man. Once they finished talking I grabbed Arthur aside to a different room to discuss some business. He told me about Helbrum bugging out and also asked me if I had any news about the sins.

"I have zero news. To be honest I'm the worst captain ever." I said looking down.

"Excuse my language but what the fuck are you talking about? Your the captain of the seven deadly sins. People fear you in this town. Other want to be you. Your unstoppable Meliodas. Get your head up and stop thinking like that. You think Ban thinks that way of you?" He asked me. I thought for a minute. Was he right?

"Listen to me Arthur I have a bad feeling. That's why I've been so distant with Elaine and King lately and distant with you. I can't believe I'm saying this but Arthur I'm scared."

I looked at him not knowing how to feel. I've never really admitted to being scared before. He was shocked.

"Boys dinner!" I heard. God damn it this conversation is gonna have to end.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as frequently. I've been really busy. I'm finishing my senior year in high school right now and I've been helping my mom a lot. I promise there will be some action in the next couple of chapters. As always I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment!