26: Smut part 3

3rd person
Meliodas continued plunging his fingers in and out of his woman. He loved the sounds of her moans. It only made his dick jump like crazy. He had 2 fingers in her and he went to add on another. 3 really made her scream. She was overwhelmed a bit as well.

"Baby I don't think I can handle that." She said closing her eyes shut tight. He was a little frustrated as we wanted to have 3 fingers in there. He had to remember that this was his woman and not just some slut he use to torture during sex. His old desires wanting to rise but he knew he couldn't hurt her.

"Sorry Elizabeth." He took a finger out as told to. She sighed with relief and then what he did next was insane.

"If I can put 3 fingers in I guess I'll have to do this instead." He then hooked his two fingers inside her and rapidly as fast as he could thrusted them hard inside of her. It was so fast you could hear how wet she was it sounding like water swishing around. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body spasmed.

"F-f-fUCK!!!!" She screamed his goal was to make her squirt and cum. He continued to where eventually she squirted all over him. Getting him soak and wet.

"OH MY GOD MELIODAS! IM CUMMING BABY IM CUMMING!!!!" He pulled his fingers out and her entire body shook from the pleasure. She couldn't control her legs and then shook. He smiled happy and put his fingers in his mouth sucking all the cum off.

"Such a good girl. I love you Elizabeth." He went back to her lips kissing her lovingly. She moaned against his lips and cupped his cheeks. After a bit he pulled away from her lips and ran a hand over his own bulge.

"I know you need some time to recover before we can continue." He said rubbing her thighs.

"I- I want to make you feel good too." She was nervous she had never really pleasured anyone before. She's seen porn videos of course but those girls were like pros. Meliodas confused raised and eyebrow wondering what she meant. Elizabeth sat up still a little shaky from her recent high but was craving his penis like crazy. She's never wanted dick more badly than now.

"Meliodas why don't you lay down." She said. She was way more gentle than he was. Non the less he did as told. He put his arms behind his head and looked down at her watching. She had a bright blush as she ran her hands over his quads then over her bulge. The man smirked liking where this was going.

"Okay here I go." Elizabeth pulled his boxers down and off his legs. Her eyes widened as she was face to face with his large manhood. It stood up straight all by it self, hard as a rock.

"Oh my..." she was just taken aback at how handsome he was. His light pink tip starring right at her.

"I can't get over how big this is...I'm not sure your going to fit where you want to go..but your as handsome as ever my love." She then wrapped her hand around him and leaned over and kissed his shaft.

"Hehehe I'm glad you like it." He was pretty proud of his package. Finally she started slowly stroking him. She was entirely sure what she was doing but this was all an experiment to learn each other's bodies. She wanted to know what he like or didn't so she could improve the next time. Her hands were so soft against his hard member.

"Don't be shy Elizabeth I know you can do it." He encouraged. She nodded grabbing onto him with a harder grip and jerking him faster.

"How's this?" She asked looking up to see a blank facial expression. She felt a little offended seeing as it was really doing much for him.

"It's good." He replied. That was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear him panting like he did to her. She was gonna have to get crazy. She put both hands around his cock and held on hard. She then rubbed as fast as she could. This caught Meliodas off guard and definitely felt great.

"Oh wow yeah that's how you do it Elizabeth." He leaned his head back on the pillow and relaxed just focusing on the feeling. She smiling seeing as she was doing a good job. But he was saying anything. What the fuck she thought. She was gonna have to be sloppy dirty like he was to her. She spit on his cock then rubbed it in.

"Now your getting it! Keep going baby." Next Elizabeth wanted to taste him, with no hesitation she shoved it in her mouth sucking hard.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned against his dick. Meliodas's eyes went wide and he growled with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, amazing." He said. She tried going down low but gagged and pulled away.

"S-shit Elizabeth keep going." He grabbed her head shoving it back on his dick. She bobbed up and down on him and with her free hand rubbed his balls. She was gagging and choking on his length but didn't want to stop she wanted every last inch down her throat. She wanted to show her man how much she loved him.

He thrusted his hips into her throat and was moaning as she was gagging. She pulled him out and went to suck on his ball sack. His dick was covered in spit and she jerked him while she sucked. Her tongue was licking his big balls. He moaned loud and talked dirty to her.

"Your such a dirty girl. Don't ever stop."

"I wasn't planning on it." She said then deep throated him. A tear rolled down her cheek as his tip hit the back of her throat.

"Your throat feels so good!" He yelled. She pulled him out then hovered her pussy over his dick. She finally slipped it in and sat down on his length. His eyes rolled back he breathed heavy. His chest rising and falling. She let out a loud moan as he filled her pussy up with his length.

"Holy shit Your so big! Your practically in my guts." She yelled. He lifted his legs up and started thrust inside of her hard. He slammed her cock in and out of her. Loud slapping sounds were made as there skin made contact and the bed shook slamming against the wall.

"YES DADDY!" She screamed clawing at his chest. He moaned with her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her body down on top of him. Her breast right in his face as he fucked her.

"So good so good." He whispered. She was squealing and heaving in his ear.

He pulled out and switched there positions laying her on her back. He spread her legs and got in between them. His throbbing cock slipped back inside her pussy and he leaned over laying on top of her and connected their lips as he thrusted. She grabbed his cheeks and moaned against lips. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her pussy balls deep. She pulled away from his lips to breath but held onto his cheeks starring into his gorgeous green eyes.

"Baby don't stop you feel so good." She cried to him and he only continued his fast pace. Starring back into her eyes as they fucked. They kissed again moans from each loud. He pulled out again and made her get on her hands and knees. He then rubbed her ass and leaned down and kissed it.

"Ready Elizabeth?" He asked, she nodded. He kissed her once more before placing his tip at her asshole. He carefully pushed himself slowly inside her. He could feel how tight and hot she was. It felt amazing on his tip but she was crying out in pain.

"Urgh! Jesus!" She yelled. He rubbed her back trying to sooth her and he pushed himself in. He slowly thrusted wanting her pain to go away and hear her moans again. After a minute of thrusting and being buried in her hole she started to moan again.

"It feels good now. Keep going." She said pushing her ass but against him. He groaned loud his tip deep in her hot anus.

"Fuck you feel so good baby." He said thrusting fast and deep. She screamed his name as he fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah shit here it comes!" He yelled he growled and slammed extra hard into her ass as he came deep down inside her hole.

"FUCK!" He yelled and started panting. She moaned loud and he collapsed on the bed covered in sweat. He laid there trying to catch his breath. She laid down next to him laying her head on his chest.

"That was fucking crazy." She said to him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you Elizabeth."

"I love you too." She kissed his chest and held onto him. They fell asleep naked holding onto each other.