Chapter- 10

How is it to feel jealous of someone..??

Jealousy, its a particular word which has got a lot of meanings with it. It could happen with any damn person irrespective of their gender or fame. Its a kind of feeling that you feel when you think that you're getting least affected for someone. You're getting ignored while someone else gets more than attention which is needed..

Possessiveness and jealousy have a great difference in between them. Being possessive for someone is when you confess to the world that you own that person and only you have that right while being jealous of someone is entirely different.

Being jealous is when you know that you can't have that right on that particular person because neither he/she hasn't given you the right nor you accepted that person. So, it's obvious, you would be scared to lose that person.

Well, the main reason to discuss about " jealousy " is because, Manik Malhotra was experiencing this feeling for the first time in his life. Though, he had a girlfriend whom he claimed to love, he never felt jealous of any other guys who lay their eyes on her but the girl whom he married, Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra is a different thing for him. He simply feels like crushing that person if he happens to lay his eyes on her..Why is it so..??

In the Mall

The Malhotras along with Mrunal, entered in the mall with their own emotion filled faces. Cabir, was still lost in his thoughts, Mukti was dragging Nandini and Mrunal with an excited face while the duo were just bickering over some or the other thing. And our hero, was still looking GRUMPY, just like how his wife addresses him..

Mukti: Oho, ab tho chup hojao aap dono..Lo, hum pohanch gaye..

Saying it, she dragged everyone to the ladies garments area..

Cabir ( cribbed ): Mujhe shopping se isiliye nafrath hai, patha nahi kithne ghante rukne padega..

Manik was least bothered. He was still grumpy..

Nandini ( annoyed ): Choti, hum yaha kyu aaye hai..

Mukti ( frowned ): Kya mathlab, shopping karni hai na..chalo ab..

Mrunal ( jumped in her place ): Wow, mein tho kal hi soch rahi thi ki shoppikng keliye jaana hai aur dekho meri kismath kithne ache hai..fluffy, your nanand is much better than you..

Nandini ( bad face ): Haa tho jao na..waise bhi tujhe shopping ki bukar hai..ab partner bhil mil gayi tho enjoy kar..Choti, aaram se karlo. Jab khatham hojayega na thab mujhe ek call dho thab thak mein waha accessories section mein kuch dekhthi hoon..

Mukti: Kya mathlab..aapke paas ithne saare kapde hai kya jo shopping keliye mana kar rahi hai..

Mrunal: Arey kapde ke nahi, bath ye hai ki Madam ko shopping pasand nahi hai..

Mukti ( shocked ): What...???

Cabir ( stunned ): What..?? Nandini, tujhe shopping pasand nahi..wah meri behna, tumne tho sabith kiya ki Cabir Malhotra ki hi behen ho..pehle kyu nahi mili tum mujhe..

Nandini: Ye dialogue bohath purane hai isilye mujhse koi dramatic expressions nahi milega aapko..

Cabir made a bad face while Mukti chuckled at it. Manik stared at her with, still a grumpy face..

Mukti: par Bhabi, aapko shopping pasand kyu nahi hai..??

Nandini ( irritated ): Arey ismein ithni excite hone ke kya cheez hai. Ek tho poore mall mein daudegi aur ithne daudne ke baad sirf ek outfit milegi, phir ussee outfit keliye matching accessories chunna padega aur matching stilettos..ithni mehnath karne ke kya zaroorath hai, online shopping karlo na..kaafi relaxing hai..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें