Chapter- 22

What could be the exact symptom of falling in love..??

There are a lot of symptoms when you fall in love. You tend to care for one particular person more than it was required. You tend to spend most of your time with that person. You would never like to see that person with someone else, its kinda suffocating for you.

But, apart from all these symptoms, there's one different symptom, a feeling, which you would feel when you fall for someone.

Peace..

That's the exact feeling you would feel when you're with your love. As if you're protected, as if you're not in need of anymore love, as if you don't need anyone else to take care of you..

And at last, you confess that..

Yes, I'm in love..

But, that doesn't mean everyone falls in love only for peace, it's just a side dish that you get when you're hungry for love..

Let's see will Nandini Manik Malhotra realizes her feelings or not..!!

In the haunted Palace

The atmosphere wasn't so pleasant. After all, you're somewhere it's haunted by ghost, oops, I mean Relationship Granny..!!

But, for someones, it's magical from haunted, of course, one soul was Abhimanyu who was gladly clutching onto his lady love' hand who happens to be so scared by the ghost while the other soul was Arijit Sinha..

Oh the exact thing that happened with him was..

Mrunal, in fear has clutched his hand which wasn't known to herself. Poor girl, was getting scared for the first time in the entire life. You can't blame her, this is the first time she's meeting a ghost..!!

While, with Manik and Nandini, he was pretty much, scared and she was pretty much, confused..

Confused..er, why so..??

Nandini: Oh teri ki..ye tho..Relationship granny nahi hai..balki yeh koi..

Mrunal: Relationship Grandpa lag rahe hai..

Nandini shot a glare to Mrunal..

Nandini: Miss khooni, FYI, Grandpa is referred to Mr. Raj Malhotra. Wo naam kisi aur ko dene keliye allow hi nahi karoongi mein..

Shravan: Pehli baar ek bahu ko apne father-in-law keliye possessive hothe hue dekha mene, ajeeb si bathein ho rahe hai iss dunya mein..

" Shut up, Shravan " said the rest in unison and he zipped his mouth..

Nandini: Oh hello, Mr. Black and White-haired Nanny..Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai, ye tho Relationship Granny ke ghar hai na..

Manik, pulled her back to where he was standing as she was about to move ahead..

Manik: Are you crazy..?? Tumhe patha hai tum kisse bath kar rahi ho..??

Nandini: Ye jaanne keliye tho poocha mene inse..

The old man, who was having black and white hair, moved forward while glaring at them dangerously and here everyone started to move back and at last, they reached till the main entrance door, which was unfortunately closed..

Mukti: Uh..Bhabi, mujhe darr lag rahi hai..aap kuch karo na..

Mukti whispered to Nandini, who was standing to the other side of Manik..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें