Chapter- 12

Are mornings always peaceful..??

Nah. The answer should be a big NO.

Mornings can never be always peaceful. Sometimes, we would feel happy thinking that yes, today I'm almost going to be stress free.

While, sometimes, we would be thinking, today's day is going to be hectic, why am I even living for, I'm so dead.

Mornings could be beautiful which brings you peace while it could also be dreadful which would make you go crazy and you would do something or precisely everything crazy.

This morning is going to be really bad for, Manik Malhotra..

In Malhotra Mansion

MaNan's Bedroom

He was walking around the bushes when he saw a light coming from afar. He, was fascinated with light, every time. This always showed him that his life will always be lighted with hope and love.

And so, he started walking ahead and now, he could see that light was reflecting from someone's face. A girl's face. She had worn a gown but he couldn't see her face, yet he could say she was beautiful.

He moved further and saw the girl was holding a flower in her hand, busy in admiring it. He kept gazing her thinking she might turn to him and just like he thought, she turned to him and his face broke into a beautiful smile..

" Nandini..." he whispered..

SPLASH..!!!!!

And Manik Malhotra woke up in a jerk, drenched in cold water panting heavily. For a second, he didn't know what happened and where he was. But, realization hit him, he was sleeping in his bedroom.

But then now, he's drenched in water. Someone drenched him in water. With his furious eyes, ready to shout, he looked above only to see his Lilliput with an empty bucket in her hand, while smiling at him sarcastically..

Manik ( shouted ): What the hell is wrong with you..?? Were you sleep-walking..??

Nandini: Oh yeah, I was walking in my sleep with a bucket of water and thought of emptying it on you..right..??

Manik glared at her and she returned the same..

Nandini: Like really..?? You sleep like a kumbkharan, ithna tho mein bhi nahi sothi, it's already 8:30. Tumhara patha nahi par mujhe breakfast tho karni hi hai, aakhir kaam hai mere paas unlike you..

Manik ( stunned ): 8:30..?? Aur mein ab thak so raha tha..??

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Nahi..taare gin raha tha..kyu..??

Manik gritted his teeth and glared at her, which she ignored and walked down the stairs. He held his head in frustration and got up from the bed but then soon, he drifted into the land, his dream.

Manik ( muttered ): It was Nandini..The girl who always come in my dreams is Nandini..Ye sab kya ho raha hai mere saath. Mein uske barein mein hamesha sochtha hi kyun..

He chucked all his thoughts and moved inside the washroom to take a shower..

In the Kitchen

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें