Chapter- 37

What's the love of a parent..?

A love which can never be given by anyone in this world will be a love of one's parent. People claim that they're loved by their partners the most, honestly, its only for those who were never loved by their parents.

While, for the people who were loved dearly by their parents, the love that they get from their partner will be nothing in front of it, even if they decline..

Truth won't hide behind the mirror for so long..!!

This is one reason why a parent can never bear his/her children hiding something from him/her.

Mohnish Kapoor was another parent for his friend's children and he hated if they hide something from him..

In MruNi's Apartment

The entire apartment had to witness silence while Nandini, being the most poor soul, who has hit by her pregnancy hormones started to gulp inaudibly after seeing the person in front of her, who has just heard that she was going to be a mother and the fact was not known to him/her.

Nandini: Um..Pops, I can..explain..

Mohnish took long strides to reach her and stood in front of her with his hands on either sides of his hips.

Mohnish: What did she mean by Pregnancy hormones, Nannu..?

Nandini tried to speak but she couldn't form words while the rest gaped at Nandini's kitten avatar..

Reeha: Um..the hormonal changes in a woman's body when she gets pregnant..!!

Mohnish shot a deathly glare towards her who smiled sheepishly at him..

Reeha: You wanted the meaning, right Pops..?!!

Mohnish: Oh, I'm glad to know that, Miss Murthy. After all, I was doing a research on Pregnancy hormones, right..

Reeha (dramatically): Haw..why didn't you tell me about it, Pops. I would have helped you long back..!!

Mohnish: Ree...!!

She kept a finger on her lips and Mohnish stared at Nandini back again..

Mohnish: Will you speak something, Miss Murthy..?!! Oh my bad, its Mrs. Malhotra, now..After all, you have started to hide a lot of things from me after changing this surname of yours. Yaha thak ki tum pregnant bhi ho, ye bhi chupaya..

He spoke sarcastically. He never spoke angrily, but if he's upset with his kids, he gets sarcastic which shows he's hurt..

Nandini (sniffed): I'm sorry..!!

Mohnish stared at Nandini in shock after seeing her shedding tears while Manik, who saw it immediately took her in his embrace and looked at Mohnish while giving a small glare..

Manik: Uncle, maana ki wo aapse chupaya par iska mathlab ye nahi ki aap usko hurt kar sakthe hain. I won't allow anyone to do it. She's my wife and I'm not tolerating any kind of hurtful words against her even if its from our fathers' best friend.

Manik wiped her tears lovingly but her tears had no end. Mohnish looked at Manik in astonishment but then moved towards Nandini and held her hand making her to look at him..

Mohnish: Rone keliye tho kuch bhi nahi kaha mene phir kyu ro rahi ho, Nannu..?

Before Nandini could reply, Mrunal jumped in..

Mrunal: Uncle please, mujhe wo "mein nahi royi" phirse nahi sunna. Please don't ask her why she cries every now and then. Its hurting my eardrums..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें