BOOK 3!

Hey guys,

Before you jump into conclusion, hear me outttt! No, this is not a sequel, come on we already had a sequel for this book...BUT

I'm planning to write a Book 3 of YEARNING TO BE LOVED, meaning, I am gonna recreate Yearning to be Loved, with the same characters, the same storyline, with FEW changes. Now, the few changes will be taken from another work of mine, called SHE MEANS LOVE, my first ever book on Wattpad. In simple words, I would like to compile the idea of both the stories into one book. OH WAIT. It's just a plan. I wouldn't go ahead with it, until I get a green signal from you guys. I NEED RESPONSE. The Book will be up only if you guys promise me that you wouldn't make me feel doubtful about continuing with my book due to lack of response.

I need motivation to write, which will always be your RESPONSE! You know how much I love your appreciation and how much I appreciate your criticism.

Now, please don't yell at me, if I start to write crap, because MaNan is new to me, now and I am doing everything that I can, to bring out life, from my kinda MANAN!

So, if you're willing for a BOOK 2, then y'all can have another journey with Murthy brothers and their little sister's journey, plus a very sassy Lilliput and a Grumpy old Grumpy Coffee!

If you guys thinking about DESIRE TO BE LOVED, my deleted book, then know that, maybeeeee, I can write it in future, which will come under CONTRACT MARRIAGE SERIES.

And and and...

This Book 3 will also be coming under Contract marriage series, since it's also a Grumpy coffee and Lilliput thing.

Soooo

Who thinks of it as a good idea?

Who thinks of it as a flop idea?

I welcome criticism as well!

Love,
Affu.

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें