Chapter- 19

How does it feel to be loved..??

That question wasn't necessary, right..!! Everyone simply loves that feeling and you could only define it in one word calling it " beautiful "..

But, there are some who isn't that lucky enough to feel such an emotion in their life. Its true, our parents love us and maybe none can love us like how they do. Our siblings' love which can't be replaced by any damn person in the world.

Even though, we crave for a love. A different love, which we want from our life partner. When we realize that person is so important for us, we tend to seek his/her attention that we have no problem with what the world think about us but we do have problem about what he/she thinks about us..!!

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Manik Malhotra too crave for such a love but would never show it out. Maybe, they too will learn how to crib for such a love, such an attention from their beloved..!!

In Phoenix Mall

( Nandini's Attire )

Mukti was practically jumping from one place to another while shopping, after all, she's damn happy with the news that her Bhabi has just given in the morning.

Nandini has told her about her leave application being sanctioned to Mukti and it didn't take a second for that bright smile of her's to come back in her face which brought happiness to each and every Malhotra..

And so, it was her wish to shop for their trip which included not just Malhotras but Manik's friends and Mrunal too.

Oh yeah, even Mrunal is going, there's no way that she wouldn't go if Nandini is going. Well, she did nothing but presented herself to have a broken arm in front of the hospital authorities and made them believe that she's going with Nandini to meet her doctor, who's also a family doctor for Mrunal..

Typical Best friends..!!

Nandini: Yar Choti..tum mujhe chod dho aur Mruno ko leke kuch bhi karlo, usse dress pehnao, accessories se shadi karwao, kuch bhi..par mujhe akele rehne dho..

She literally pleaded to Mukti who was making her to try all kind of clothes which were present in the shops.

Mukti: No Bhabi. I'm not going to listen to you, this time. Iss baar aap holiday pe jaa rahi hai, isiliye bohath kuch khareedhna hai..

In return, Nandini just made a crying face and followed Mukti, wherever she's taking her to.

Mukti: Mrunal Di..aap bhi aao mere saath..

And Mrunal listened to it gladly as she was just like Mukti, a shopaholic..!!

Nyonika: I've never seen Mukti to be this close with anyone, Raj..

Nyonika, who was selecting outfits for Raj said it out after seeing Mukti's and Nandini's shopping disaster, while the boys were also hearing them out..

Raj: Well, I haven't seen Nandini listening to someone, either. You can say, they both have something in them to be with each other..More than Nanand-Bhabi, they're friends..

Nyonika smiled at Raj and they got busy in their shopping. While, Manik was looking at his sister and wife who are now in the accessories section.

Salesgirl: You need any help, sir..??

Manik turned to the salesgirl who was battling her eyelashes at him and he simply ignored her and nodded in No..

Suddenly, his eyes caught an earring set and his gaze traveled up to Nandini, who was sulking at Mukti. He smiled and turned to the salesgirl who was still ogling at him..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें