Chapter- 27

How does it feel to get a high voltage shock..??

Oops..I didn't mean the real electric shock but the metal shocks. Not Again ! Mental shocks don't mean the one which the patients get from the mental asylums.

It's a shock which we get while seeing something unusual. When you see something that you would have thought will never happen.

So, don't you think a human being might not be able to adjust with this shock that they could even paralyze their own bodies.

Unfortunately, it does..!!

And this time, it's not Manik Malhotra or Nandini Malhotra but their family who's gonna get a shock, a high voltage shock..!!

In Malhotra's Farmhouse

Manik walked towards the main-door of farmhouse after pushing the gate in, with his eyes partly closed, his right hand in his pant's pocket but his left hand wrapped around something soft..

Oh, It was his Lilliput, who was completely buried in Manik's chest and walking or call it dangling her legs and tried to walk without falling down in her half-sleep..

Nandini: Grumpy..coffee, are..we there yet..??

She spoke sleepily and he tried to keep his eyes open..

Manik: I..think so..

Nandini: What do you..mean by think so..??

Manik: Mujhe aisa lagtha hai..

Nandini: Kya lagtha hai..??

Manik: Arey mein " I think so " ka mathlab hindi mein tumhe samjha raha tha..

She smacked his stomach even when she was half asleep and he bore it, because, he just wanted to crash on his bed..

Manik: Hum stealing keliye raath mein kyu gaye the yaar..

Nandini: Tumne hi tho batha diya raath mein jaane keliye, mein tho ye sab subah mein bhi karthi hoon..

Manik: Ab mujhe doubt hai, kahi tum kisi robbery khaandhan se tho nahi..

Nandini: I so wish..

Manik: I shouldn't have opened my mouth..

She gave a thumbs up to him while muttering "well said"..

Soon, they were in front of the door..

Manik: Ab ye kaise kholega..

Nandini: Key se kholega..

Manik: Tum chup rahoge bhi nahi..??

Nandini: Ab tumne hi tho poocha..

Manik: Mein tumse nahi pooch rahe the..

Nandini: Tho bhooth se bath kar rahe the kya..

He glared at her with partly opened eyes..

Manik: I'm allergic to them..

Nandini: I think it should be "scared" the word..

Manik: Shut up..

Nandini: Arey par..

He kissed her cheeks hardly which gave a full stop to everything. She held her cheeks and then kept a finger on her lips making him to chuckle..

Manik: Good Lilliput..

He looked ahead to see a shocked face..

Manik: Cabir..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें