Chapter- 33

Being a mother, isn't it a wonderful feeling..?

Well, a non-married girl probably can't answer to this question but still, she would be able to say that it will be a magical feeling once she too feels it..

Being a mother is one of the best feeling a girl could feel. Especially, when she's giving birth to a soul who's blood is of her's and her love's.

It takes a lot of care and problems to give birth to a baby and in that situation, she wants only one thing. Love. Love from her better half. If she's pampered and loved by her better half, then there's nothing she needs more to be happy in that phase of her life.

Some doesn't get to know the feeling due to many issues and Nandini Malhotra also felt the same kind of feeling running in her heart..!!

In MruNi's Apartment

Nandini, sat on the bed in her bedroom while staring outside through the widow, thinking it might calm the hurricanes running inside her. Its been 2-3 days, she started to feel sick. In fact, a lot sick. She was surely not on her PMS, in fact, she has missed it, she cared less since its normal for a girl and its not the first time, she's getting late by 3 or 4 days. But, then this time, she felt herself weak. Morning sickness used to attack her to that extent which always made Mrunal to be its victim. Taste differences in her made her a food phobic. She didn't feel like eating anything which she used to like, in fact she started to dream about eating Non-Veg and this made her think that she got hit by her favorite truck named Grumpy coffee as he's the one who can even die for Non-Veg food..

To top on it, she puked whatever she eats. Her mood swings is another set of hazard. She started to become snappy and the next second, she starts to cry which made Mrunal believe that she's on PMS even when Nandini denied it..

On joining all the dots together, she reached the conclusion with her heart beating to its highest. Perks of being a Gynecologist..!!

With her shivering legs, she walked inside the hospital and prepared a prescription for herself and got done with her blood test and on reading the results, she felt herself getting giddy.

Why wouldn't she when she just got to know that she's expecting a baby. Her Grumpy coffee's baby..!!

From that moment, she preferred to be silent and got herself comfortable in her bedroom thinking about her messed up life..!!

Slowly, her hands traveled up to her belly in where her..oops, their baby is living in the form of a bud. Unlike, Nandini Murthy or Malhotra, this time, she cried in happiness..

Indeed, she wanted to get away from Manik but that doesn't mean she can ignore the feeling of being a mother. She can't ignore the life budding in her. She can't ignore the feeling in her which screams that she's going to give birth to her baby which happened to be the blood of her love..!!

Nandini ( whispered ): Mamma loves you already, you know. Something hard to happen has happened, Nandini Mu..Nandini Malhotra got impressed this soon and surprisingly, you didn't even do anything to impress me. Tumhara Papa bhi ye kar nahi paaya, ithni jaldhi..!!

She smiled to herself but then her smile didn't last long..

Nandini: How am I going to leave Grumpy coffee, now..!!

She sighed audibly and rested her head on the head-board when she heard a loud voice. She walked out of the bedroom in confusion, only to widen her eyes..

Nandini: What the hell are you doing, Mruno..?

Mrunal, ignored her and got up from the floor as she has already hit her a** by the floor..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें