Chapter- 21

How would you react when you get scared..??

Oh, that's really a very hard situation. You just can't describe it in words. Some get scared of people, some situations while some get scared of losing someone close to their heart.

And when you are scared, you act so insane. You wouldn't be knowing what exactly you do and what you were supposed to do.

But, you should also know that getting scared of losing someone is a step towards your care and love for that person. Gradually, you would be getting to know that how important you were for that person.

Nandini Manik Malhotra is yet to know about her importance in Manik Malhotra's life..

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini was waiting outside Mrunals' room but then her gaze was at the entrance towards Terrace. Soon, she felt a hand on her shoulder which made her to jump in her place..

Nandini: God..Mruno..tum kya bhooth banne ke rehearsal kar rahi ho..?? Dara diya mujhe..

Mrunal ( palmed her mouth ): Mein..tujhe dara diya, tujhe..meri fluffy ko..maar daala..Ye tho karishma hogaya..

Nandini: Ab tujhe karishma aur kareena ke barein mein bath karne mein interest hai tho yahi ruk jaa, mein chali Relationship Granny ke paas..

Mrunal pulled Nandini back to her place..

Mrunal: Wo granny kya lagthi hai tereliye jo mujhe chodke uske paas jaanekeliye ithni interested hogayi tu..

Nandini: Tujhe nahi lagtha ki tu ek possessive boyfriend ke tarah behave kar rahi ho, mujhe tho koi movie ka naam yaad aa rahi hai..

Mrunal: Oh please, I'm way too straight..

Nandini: FYI, you're not a towel that you could be changed into different shapes like straight or crooked way, as per our wishes..

Mrunal: Shut up, why did I even think of talking to you..

Nandini: Tho math kar, waise bhi late ho rahi hai, Grumpy coffee baaki sare Bhaiyon aur Shravan ke saath thoda gup-shup kar rahe hai terrace pe beitkar so we need to go now..

Mrunal nodded and was about to move when she stopped Nandini..

Nandini: Ab kya..

Mrunal: Tera Grumpy coffee poora rath waha nahi beitega na, mathlab agar tujhe bedroom mein nahi dekha tho gadbad hojaega na..

Nandini smirked at Mrunal and held her arm with her hand..

Nandini: Uskeliye mein tho already ek letter rakha hai stating " I'll be sleeping with Mruno, tonight.."..

Mrunal gave an impressive smile to her and then started walking ahead without making any noise as Raj, Nyonika and Mukti were already asleep..

While, on the other side, Manik bade bye to the rest and walked inside the bedroom only to meet silence..

Silence and Nandini..!!

Not a chance, which meant she's not inside..

Manik: Lilliput...

He even checked the washroom but she wasn't there. He was about to walk out when he saw a note on the tea-poi. He picked it up and read..

" I'll be sleeping with Mruno, tonight.." and after reading it, he threw it away and walked out of the bedroom..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें