Chapter- 20

How does it to feel desperate about something..??

Everyone have their own opinions for that feeling, right. Some says that no, they don't get desperate, they're always patient.

While, some says that its a very weird feeling, because they don't know anything about having patience. Its common that some people tend to do stupid things when they get desperate for something.

They even forget how actually they were in person just because they were quiet desperate for that particular thing to happen.

Manik Malhotra was also going through such a feeling..

In Malhotra Mansion

MaNan's Bedroom

Manik was knocking at his walk-in-closet's door since a long time, according to himself..

Manik: Lilliput..kab thak rahoge andhar..??

Nandini ( from inside ): What's wrong with you, Grumpy Coffee..It's been only 15 minutes since I'm inside for a shower, mujhe bas shower nahi uske baad dress bhi karni hai..Why the hell are you behaving like a desperate teenager..??

In return, his knocks got huger making her irritated like hell. She opened the closet with a very bad glare for him which he ignored and got inside..

Nandini ( frustrated ): Ugh..patha nahi Mom ne isse kyu paida kiya..

Manik ( from inside ): I heard that..

Nandini: So..?? I don't care..Sunne keliye tho bathaya mene..

She walked downstairs to see everyone packing their stuffs except for Cabir, who was checking his camera out..

Nandini: Bhai..aap, camera bhi leke jaa rahe hai kya..

Cabir ( casually ): Of course..uske bina mein jee nahi paoonga..

Hearing it, Nandini jumped on the couch making him scared..

Nandini: Bhai, you're gonna let me capture the pictures then..Mere camera MruNi's apartment mein hai..Aur Mruno tho uske ghar mein hogi so even she won't be able to get it for me..

Cabir ( sarcastic grin ): Mera naam Manik Malhotra nahi hai jaise aap mere beizati karegi waise hi mein apke liye sab kuch karoonga.

Nandini ( glared ): You mean to say you won't let me use your camera..

Cabir ( smirked ): Good that you're intelligent...

Nandini ( smirked ): Oh really..then, get ready to cry..

She got up from the couch making him confused..

Cabir: Excuse me..??

Nandini ( shrugged her shoulders ): When Mom sees your mobile which will be filled with pictures of some sexy beauties, she wouldn't sit and smile at you..right..??

She turned to him while pouting sadly and Cabir widened his eyes in shock..

Cabir: What the f***..!!

Nandini: Oopsie..does Mom like to hear that word, at least..??

Cabir, immediately stood up and held her hands..

Cabir: Meri pyari Bhabi jaan..apna muh bandh karo, agar Mom ko patha chala tho wo mujhe shadi thak karne nahi degi..

She pulled his cheeks and made a cute face..

Nandini: Aw, mein tho bilkul bhi apna muh bandh nahi karoongi, par haan kar sakthi hai..if you...let me use your camera..

He made a bad face at it..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें