Chapter- 18

How does it feel to see yourself changing..??

When you feel that you're no more the same person whom you used to be..Sometimes, you could feel happier with it because you wanted the same to happen while sometimes, you could feel that you're sad because you didn't want it to happen..

While, some simply doesn't know how to express it or what exactly they're feeling..!!

They just think why is it happening with them. They just ask themselves, was this change necessary or was the change good for them..

Manik Malhotra is also changing and he simply didn't know how to express it to someone that, yes, finally he's changing, changing for good, but will it last forever or is he going to face anymore heartbreaks..??

In Malhotra Mansion

Today, everyone were having a lone time with their family. Usually, they used to retire to their bedrooms after their dinner but since, each of them were early home and had their dinner, they decided to have light conversation with each other. Surprisingly, Manik too joined them..

Mukti and Nandini were talking with each other while reading something in laptop regarding, of course, their favorite subject, medical science. Manik was sitting next to Nandini, busy in his mobile with office work but also talking with Cabir who was sitting opposite to him beside Raj and Nyonika..

DING DONG..

Someone rang the bell and the worker opened it only to see the rest of the family members who entered in the living room..

Manik ( smiled ): Buddy..

Arijit smiled and moved to Manik and Cabir and greeted them with a warm hug, followed by Abhimanyu and Shravan..

Shravan ( grinned ): Manik Bhai...

Manik looked up at him who was standing in front of him now..

Manik: Haa..??

Shravan: Aap thoda side mein betiye..

Manik frowned but then moved a little and the next second, he was sitting where Manik was sitting before, that is, beside Nandini.

Manik ( shocked ): What the..!!

Nandini: Ish..Tum, chilla kyu rahe ho, Grumpy Coffee..??

Manik simply looked at Shravan..

Manik: What.was.that..??

Shravan ( grinned ): Mujhe, Bhabi ke paas beitna tha..isiliye aapko hata diya..

And he turned his attention towards Nandini while Manik gave an irritating look to Shravan and got back to his mobile still with a raging face while others were quiet confused which meant only for Arijit and Abhi.

Shravan: Bhabi, mujhe bhi sikhao na..

Nandini: Ye Gynecology hai, any interest in it..??

Shravan ( excitedly ): I have interest in everything related to medical..

Nandini shook her head and then let him too to read from her laptop. She simply looked above to see Abhimanyu's gaze on someone. She followed it to see, it was Mukti who was busy in reading while making all kind of cute irritating faces..

Nandini ( thought ): Ab ye kya hai..Abhimanyu ki nazar tho choti se hat nahi rahe hai, mathlab iske dil mein kuch kuch hotha hai..hayee, love story..wo bhi between a cute couple like them, even age difference is so cute. Oh my God, I'm so excited to know about this story..

But, all her excitement went to trashes when her gaze fell on Manik, who was looking in his mobile but with a pissed face..

Nandini ( thought ): Saara excitement ka maza hi gaya. Agar, ithna over protective Bhai hai tho kaise hoga ye love story..Hmm..koi nahi Nandu, agar ye pyar ki kahani hona zaroori hai tho hojaegi, waise if I'm needed to offer help, I'm ever ready..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें