Chapter- 16

What's exactly being nervous..??

Nervousness is a kind of feeling which is extremely horrible. Being nervous can even give you a panic attack, well it's rare too.

It happens mostly, when you lie to someone, either when you're not good in lying or when you don't want to lie. Some people tend to lie without being a pro in it and experience the feeling of being nervous.

Nervousness leads to nothing but failure. One should always learn to avoid it to get to their aim. Nandini Manik Malhotra was going through the same feeling..

In MruNi's Apartment

Nandini stood there with a very nervous smile on her face while Mrunal looked at her with her jaws dropped down in shock..

Mrunal: Fluffy...tum apne kamre mein kya kar rahi ho..??

Nandini: What...? Ye kaunsa sawal hai..? Ye mera kamra hain tho obviously mein apne kamre mein hi rahoongi na..

Mrunal ( sarcastically ): Joke tha..?? Mathlab, mujhe hasi hi nahi aayi, kahi mein pagal tho nahi..??

Nandini: Tum paida hi pagal thi tho mujhse poochke kya milne wali hai tujhe..??

Mrunal: Fluffy ki bachi..kal rath tum mere saath soyi thi na, aur ab tum apne kamre mein ho..? Aur, tum apne PMS ke waqt kabhi bhi akeli sothi hi nahi..

And DHWACK..!!!

Nandini gulped hard and bit her lips while widening her eyes after hearing it. Shit, did she just hear it right..??

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Manik looking at the other side but pressing his lips together to suppress his smile..

Nandini ( gritted her teeth ): Mrunal Singhania..Do you want me to rip your head off that not-so-pretty neck of your's..??

Mrunal: Very sorry..My neck is way too pretty and you can't rip my head off, because you don't belong to a Vampire's gang..

And Nandini's ears had started to spit smoke while Manik was sighing in disbelief..

Manik ( thought ): I should have guessed it, why they're called best of friends..

Nandini: Shut up kameeni, apna muhh band karke kitchen mein jaao..

Mrunal ( glared ): Kitchen mein kaam karne keliye mere muh bandh karne ke koi zaroorath hi nahi, hey bhagwan, ye mein kaise bhooli, aaj tho second day hai, mathlab ANGRY day for this shitty friend of mine....

Nandini: Ugh.....

Mrunal simply ignored her and walked away while Manik palmed his face..

Manik: First day, crying and second day, getting angry. Ye kaunsi item mili hai mujhe..

Nandini got inside the room and slammed the door shut and started to pace from here to there..

Nandini: Iss grumpy coffee ko kuch bhi karke bahar phekna hai, par ye main kaise, kaise karoongi. Mruno tho bahar hi hai..

Manik: FYI, bahar phekne keliye kam se kam tumhe 80 k.g hona zaroori hai, because I weigh about 70 kg..

She glared at him with her reddened eyes..

Nandini: Acha..?? Par jithna tum khathe ho na, usse tho tum bilkul 7 kg lagthe ho, Grumpy coffee..Ab jo bhi ho, fatafat yaha se niklo..

Manik simply walked to her bed and sat on it making her confuse..

Nandini: Bahar jaane ka rastha mera bed pe nahi hai, Grumpy coffee..

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें