Chapter- 11

Whom should we believe, heart or mind..??

People say that, one should always listen to their heart. Because, heart speaks truth while mind can cause trouble.

Heart will always want what's good for it's owner. It was craves for Love and attention from that person who's supposed to be the soul mate if it's owner.

While mind, can distract you. It can make you fall for the wrong person. It can bring trouble in your life.

Which is why, it's said that, when you're confused, touch your heart and ask to it because, it will lead you to happiness..

Once, Manik Malhotra has done the mistake of listening to his mind while choosing Alya thinking she was the love of his life. But now, he's falling for the right and he has to accept that his heart and mind is again in a fight but this time, his heart is the one who found the girl, which is his own wife, Nandini Manik Malhotra..

In Malhotra Mansion

In the Kitchen

Cooking is a kind of hobby for Nandini, it makes her much more lively. But it also gives her a peace of mind, along with Yoga.

And so, she's here in the kitchen, baking, so that she could delete the incident which happened in the Mall from her brain.

Nandini ( murmured ): Ab ithna kyu soch rahi hoon mein. Wo granny ko laga hum dhono ki shadi asli hai, ab usmein unki kya galathi hai. Par, meri bhi galathi tho nahi, kyunki mene kuch kiya hi nahi. Wo tho bas, Grumpy Coffee aaj kuch zyada hi grumpy tha, isiliye bina sochke kuch bhi kar dethe hai jo aaj mere saath bhi kiya. Bechare ko coffee peene nahi dethi na mein, shayad isiliye dimaag ka screw nikal gaya hoga..

While, she was blabbering to herself, Manik entered inside to get some water, because he was coming from GYM. Obviously, he was frustrated, so he ought to vent it through work out.

On entering, he inhaled the aroma of cake, dessert, something used to be his favorite. He opened his eyes, which were closed when he was inhaling it, only to see Nandini blabbering which wasn't audible to him, but she was also garnishing the cake with chocolate syrup..

Something forced him to stare at her, the way she blabbers without a full stop, how much she gets irritated with her hair strands whenever they disturb her from doing her work and her pouts, let it be of anger or happiness. He didn't know why, but he felt, he was seeing his present and future in her. He was feeling some kind of happiness, some kind of relief when he sees her..

Manik ( thought ): What are you doing Manik..?? You're falling in another trap. Don't forget what that bit** Alya did to you. She broke your heart and one day, even Nandini will do it so don't fall for another woman. Every women are same..

He was about to move out when he heard Nandini's mobile ringing. But, the ringtone was enough to boil his blood..

" Honey bee calling, honey bee calling.." they both looked at the mobile with different expressions on their faces. Manik, looked at it with anger spitting eyes while Nandini looked at it with irritation written all over her face.

She looked at her hands which were covered with chocolates, while honey bee didn't stop calling, giving a murderous look to her phone, she answered the call while pressing on the " ANSWER " option with her one finger and kept it on speaker.

Nandini: Hello..

Aadit ( curtly ): What took you so long to answer my call, Nandini..??

MaNan- Yearning to be lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें