chapter 21 - The Plan part 1

Hi welcome to this chapter, just so you know I do not own anything except the plot, you would be able to tell if I did. Thank you for reading

Warning: strong language, abuse, violence and (bad spelling, OOC characters) more

Alfred Pennyworth = immortal God (age unknown)

Bruce Wayne = 36

Dick Grayson = 21

Jason Todd = 19

Timothy Drake = 17

Damian Wayne Al Ghul = 15

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon a Jason had 'not killed' the fake Damian everyone started planning how to get Damian back again. As they started planning again they noticed a pattern in how they did things. Talia probably realized their pattern and placed the fake Damian based on that. So with this knowledge, they did the complete opposite of what they usury do.

So as they plan everything feels wrong to the others because they aren't used to doing stuff this way. As they finally (it took them a while to realize their Patton (A/N: Patton, the lover ball dad/heart. I love you if you know who I'm talking about _ Damian: don't go on a Sander Sides rant again, I'm begging you), then a while to plan out of the pattern) had a plan finished every one of the batfam cheeked it over before giving it to the God, sorry Alfred to cheek over (they wrote down their plan).

Alfred looked up after reading it and said to the others, "Master Bruce, Master Richard, Master Jason, and Master Timothy are you trying to get killed?"

They looked at each other before saying at the same time, "No." "No." "No." "Yes." (A/N: that's one way to tell your family you're suicidal) Everyone looked at Tim worriedly. Tim put his hands in an "I surrender" kind of way before saying "I mean.......... no." they looked at him worriedly before Dick pulls him into a hug and does not let go. They go back to planning with Alfred before sending worried glances to Tim.

After coming up with an Alfred approved plan (it took a while) that is very unlike what they would do they got ready to go. They suited up and got all the gear that they would need for this mission. Right before leaving they all turned to Red Robin (at the same time) and said (at the same time) "We are talking about this after we get back."

Then all the bats and birds got on the bat-jet (Dick is never naming things again) and got ready to leave with an annoying Nightwing complaining about how he isn't allowed to fly the bat-jet after what happened last time. Just thinking about it made the others shudder (it is a story that no one wants to hear).

On the stupidly long trip (A/N: How did Jason put up with it last time he went _ Damian: what are you talking about_ A/N: you will find out soon, so shush up and get back to your part of the story) Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin decided that eye-spy was the most stupid game ever and that finding everything wrong with the Disney movies is better.

("I mean how is Elsa hugging Anna a sign of true love when Olaf melting or nearly melting is not?"

"How was Ariel not upset by eating seafood in the movie after being turned human?"

"Ariel has books and paintings under the water, how do they not get wet and disintegrate?"

"When Ariel lost her voice why didn't she just write Eric a letter, she signed Ursula's contract so she can write"

"Why do all Disney characters not get surprised by the talking animals or mythical creatures that just appear?"

"Beauty and the beast is just about Stockholm syndrome."

"If I've done the math right the beast was a teen when he got cursed, cursed for not letting someone into the house. Who cursed someone for following the stranger danger rules?")

They were at if for the whole flight. When Batman landed the plain he turned to them and said in a serious voice "If I hear one more thing about Disney from any of you I will personally make sure you aren't having kids." Then he got out of the jet and ran off to do his part of the plan.

Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin sat there surprised by what batman said for a few seconds before running off in different directions to do their parts of their Alfred approved plan.

When they got into their positions they press a red button on their belts that will glow when everyone has pushed it.

Batman pushes his button first after he got to his place in the cells/dungeons.

Red Robin was second to push the button when he got to the tech room.

Nightwing pushed the button next when he got into the air vents.

Red Hood was the last to push the button because when he got to the Lazarus pit a lot of bad memories came back to him in one go.

A few seconds later the button glowed and everyone grind, the plan was in action. Just you wait Talia. Not only are you going to lose Damian but your life will no longer be needed, and this time the Lazarus pit will no longer be of help.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and hope you read the next chapter. 866 words

 Please, please people listen to the stupid "do this" and "do that". As annoying as they are they are there to stop you from getting the Corona-virus. I don't want my amazing readers to get sick. Anyway hope none of you get sick and I will update when I can.

Goodbye guys, girls, and non-binary pals

Author-chan out