Chapter 1

~Lucy~

'Beep' 'Beep'

Ugh, I hate mornings so much I think as I shut my alarm off. I throw the cover off me. I walk over to my closet to pick out my clothes for school. I find my favorite black skinny jeans and one of my favorite T-Shirt that says, Bitch, Please! on the front but on the back it says Not Interested so Keep On Moving A Long. But I find my black hoodie and pull it over my head.

Oh, wait sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lucy Wriston and I'm 17 years old turning 18 in on October 25th. I have brown hair that is midway down my back with blonde highlights. I have a slim body and an average C sized breast. I'm about 5'2 tall. I have hazel eyes with the color amber in them and I wear bold glasses but I also wear contacts but not at school. I'm labeled as the school nerd but my best friend Jada knows the real me outside of school that I can be a rebel.

After I'm done brushing my hair and teeth, I walk downstairs to find my dad drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. My mother left my father and me when I was five to be with some rich guy that she supposedly loved. She gave my dad full custody and signed over her rights because she wanted nothing to do with us. She wanted us out of her life for good so they divorced at the same time when she gave up custody too. But it's whatever I don't care my dad is the best.

Oops, I forgot my phone upstairs, I run up to my room to grab my Samsung galaxy 5 off the charger. I can't forget to take this with me to school. I run back downstairs to grab an apple and kiss my father on the cheek goodbye so that I can get to school. I see my baby in the driveway but I'm not taking her to school with me I have to keep my nerd label up for a while.

But I wanna give her a drive so bad. I'm having a mental argument about this to myself but no one will be there when I get there so that's it I'm taking her.

I hope in my baby, I love this car so much. It's a Lamborghini, it can hit 60 miles per hour in less than three seconds. Which is so amazing, I was thinking about doing some street racing in my car.

I drive out my driveway onto my street. I pull into Jerry Ring High School. I get into a parking spot to see no one is there. So I get out and grabs my bag out the back seat. I left it in the car because I didn't get homework for the weekend because I finished it in my study hall on Friday. I like to spend my weekends having fun.

I lock the car and started my way into the school there were a few people there but I just walk to my locker because no one talks me to beside my best friend Jada. Which I find her standing at my locker waiting for me. "Hey what's up?" I asked her. "Nothing just waiting for you." She tells me as I open my locker to get my sketchbook.

I have art class today. It's one of my favorite things to do. I started at a young age when my mother left.

"When are you going to let me look at your sketchbook?" Jada asked in a pleasing tone.

"When I'm done filling the pages of my sketchbook, Jeez your being annoying this morning," I tell her giving a stern look as I closed my locker. "It's because I love your work and I wish I could draw like you," Jada tells me as we walked to homeroom.

As we were walking down the hallway I was bumped into by someone dropping my stuff on the floor. When I look to find no one other than Alex Wood himself the bad boy of the school. "Watch where your going nerd." He says to me walking out with his friends laughing about something.

"Ugh, I hate it when you don't do anything about how they treat you," Jada tells me frustrated as she helped me pick up my stuff. "Plus you won't let me say anything to them to give them a piece of my mind." She tells me as we start walking to class again.
"Just let it go, don't worry about it. They will get what's coming to them soon for what they do to me." I tell her as we take our seats. "Fine whatever I'll let it go for now." She whispered to herself thinking I wouldn't hear her. "Thank you," I tell her as I open my sketchbook to finish a drawing I'm making.