The Epilogue

~Lucy Wriston~

It's been about five years now since that very day of my mother showing up at the door of my dad's house. We are graduated from high school together.

Ms. Stone and her baby daddy was arrested as well as my so called mother for the crime of attempted kidnapping, abducting and the selling of innocent children. They all went against each other but got the same amount of years in jail. My so called mother lied about having cancer so so that she wouldn't get in trouble.

Alex's stepfather dead of alcohol poison so Alex and Dean were kinda happy that he was gone because then he couldn't try and take Dean away.

Alex and I have gone on many different missions together over the past years. He finally asked me to marry him and I said yes.

I moved in with him and Dean after the wedding since my dad didn't want me to leave yet.

He cried the whole time of the wedding. But he was happy that I'm finally going to start a family and give him some more grandchildren.

Yeah he was like 'Lucy I want more grandchildren soon since John and Jada have given me two but I want some from you too.' I had to look at him like he was on something because I already told him that I wanted to work for some time after I get married before having kids.

Dean has been doing great in school. Him and James have been becoming great friends too. The won't leave each others side.

Jada and John got blessed again not to long ago. They are having another baby it's gonna be a girl.

But I have some news saying I'm pregnant and about 8 weeks along. Alex is happy to finally have a mini him or mini me running around in a couple months.

Everything has been really amazing this couple of years.

The End

Like & Comment Please!