{ CAST & AUTHOR'S NOTE }

Hellooo Reader!

Firstly, thank you so much for giving 'She' a chance!

When I began writing this, I was watching a lot of 'Game of Thrones' and 'Merlin' . Both were inspiring, so they're the sort of feel I was going for. (Sadly, there's no Gaius in 'She'- and it's all a little tamer than GoT.)

I feel that I also ought to say that this does not fit the canon Narnian timeline perfectly... please don't be mad!

Oh, and please bear in mind that this is quite early in the Pevensies' reign- they're still finding their feet as Monarchs and discovering the lands around them. Some of their views might be restricted and unclear- there's still a lot for them to learn.

In summary: The land of Narnia is not perfect, nothing is- and that was partly what I wanted to explore within the story.

Writing updates are available on @naturally_narnian (Instagram).

Enjoy!

Leah x

Cast:

Lilith Moore - Sophie Turner (as seen in 'Game of Thrones')

Peter Pevensie - William Moseley

Susan Pevensie - Anna Popplewell

Edmund Pevensie - Skandar Keynes/Colin Morgan (as older Edmund because there weren't enough older Skandar gifs for my Pinterest🤷🏼‍♀️)

Lucy Pevensie - Georgie Henley

Lord Lues - Brent Stait (as seen in 'Robin Hood' and 'The Guy of Gisborne')

Please do 'vote' on any chapters you particularly like (if not all of them!) ~ thank you in advance, it means a lot! <3

Status: Complete :)
Warning: The book does include occasional bad language, violence and mention of assault.

~ The story begins quite tamely, but eventually the tone changes quite abruptly, so brace yourselves!

*Disclaimer: I own only a handful of OCs in this, but that's about it! All original characters & world belong to man, the myth, the legend- C.S. Lewis.