Part 2- Unbelievable

Myungsoo's POV

Suddenly, Naeun stopped chasing me. She collapsed to the side. "Can't chase me anymore?" I asked her jerking my head.

She looks pale. I ran to her and asked what's wrong. She blinked her eyes a few times and went unconscious.

"Naeun-ah! Naeun-ah!" I screamed. "What happened?" Chorong Noona asked me. "I don't know. She suddenly collapsed." I answered.

"Come on! Let's bring her to the hospital!" I shouted. I carried her on my back and ran. The hospital is just opposite our school.

I ran to the Emergency Room. "Doctor. She fainted just now!" I screamed. "Wait a minute, Myungsoo?" The doctor asked me.

"Hurry up!" I shouted without even looking at the doctor. The doctor checked her pulse. I saw a familiar hand.

I turned back and saw HyunA! My cousin! "Her hearbeat is alright. She's just stressed these days. Myungsoo, do you know the reason?" She asked me.

"The reason is KIM. MYUNG. SOO." said Chorong Noona. "Noona! I thought you were on my side!" I exclaimed. "I was.... Until a few seconds ago." Said Chorong Noona.

"Oh, Myungsoo. Is she your girlfriend?" Asked HyunA. "Girlfriend, my butt!" I said. That made Naeun wake up.

"Yah, Gwenchana?" I asked her. Her eyes flared up and she started pulling my hair. "You dog! You're really useless!" She said.

"Wo! Wo! Stop it. You're still in a hospital, miss." Said HyunA. Naeun let go of my hair and apologized.

"Naeun-Sshi. Tell me honestly, are you interested in my cousin?" Said HyunA. "What makes you say that?" Asked Naeun.

"Ani... He carried you all the way here on his back and didn't even notice his cousin! He must worry about you alot!" Said HyunA.

"Wait... He carried me here? Him? Kim Myungsoo?" Asked Naeun hard to believe. "Yes. Ask your friend." Said HyunA.

Chorong Noona nodded. "Dr. Kim! There's a patient who needs surgery immediately!" Called a nurse.

"I got to go." Said HyunA. HyunA is probably the youngest doctor ever in this hospital. Naeun got up and went with Chorong Noona. I was left alone.

Naeun's POV

It was really unbelievable. I mean, how could The Kim Myungsoo carry me? Is he gonna say that I'm heavy? Ahh! I Should've been on my diet!

"Naeun? You alright?" Asked Chorong Unnie. "Yeah. I'm alright." I said. I took the rest of the day off.

Later that night, I told my mom that I'm sleeping at Chorong Unnie's house. I saw a few truck's loading some things into the house infront of Chorong Unnie's house. It was a big mansion.

"Unnie, is someone moving here?" I asked. "Yeah. I heard she was a chaebol and she works at MyungWoo Hospital. The one we went to this morning. She's staying with her cousin." Said Chorong Unnie.

I saw a Ferrari closing in to the big mansion. A woman came out and I recognise her face. It was Doctor Kim HyunA!

"Doctor!" I screamed. "Oh, Naeun-Sshi. Are you feeling better?" She asked. I nodded with a smile. Another man came out of the Ferrari.

I raised my eyebrows in shock. "Hey Kid!" Said Myungsoo. "Do you live here?" Asked the doctor. "Ani.. I'm having a sleep over at my friends house." I said but my eyes are glued on Myungsoo.

"What? I'm too charming?" He asked. I wanted to punch him but I can't since there's his cousin. "Well, I'll be going first. Good night!" I said as I bow.

I went inside Chorong Unnie's house. "Oh, Naeun-ah! Good timing! Here, taste some of the kimchi I made." Said Mrs. Park, Chorong Unnie's Eomma.

"Mmmm! It's really good!" I said while munching the kimchi. "Park Chorong! Can you send some of this kimchi to our neighbour?" Mrs. Park shouted.

"Aniyo, let me do it instead. Chorong Unnie is really tired today." I said grabbing the kimchi. I went to Dr. Kim's house and pressed the bell.

The door opened and Kim Myungsoo came out. Urgh! I'm really tired of seeing his face!

"Yo kid! No, maybe I should change it to... Hmm.... Mad girl!" He said as he opened the gates. "Here, Mrs. Park gave you this." I said handing over the kimchi.

"Not this?" He said putting two fingers on my lips. "Yah! Are you crazy?" I said. "Just shut up and do what I do. My fangirls are behind you." He whispered.

"I can handle it my self!" I said giving him the kimchi. Suddenly, he backed hug me. "Yah, not letting go?!" I shouted. "They brought knifes with them." He whispered again.

I turned around disbelievely. "This is mine." He said trying to kiss my lips. "Not today." I said pushing his face away. Instead, he kissed my cheeks.

"Jagiya, let me send you home." He said holding my hand. "O.. okay." I said stuttering. He sent me home and waved goodbye. I went in.

"Oh, Naeun-ah. Did you give them the kimchi?" Asked Mrs. Park. I suddenly started thinking about what happened and started blushing.

"Naeun-ah. Son Naeun?" Said Mrs. Park throwing some kimchi into my mouth. That made me come back to reality.

"Oh? Oh..." I said. "Naeun-ah, let's go to sleep." Said Chorong Unnie from upstairs. "Arasso Unnie. Good night Mrs. Park." I said bowing.

To be continued