Part 9- Hospital

Myungsoo's POV

I was kinda shocked when Yookyung said she liked Naeun. Actually, I like Naeun too. But I can't possibly tell Yookyung about it. It'll break her heart.

Yookyung's POV

"Anybody? Can anybody help me tie this apron?" I shouted. Naeun suddenly back hugged me.

"You can just tie it infront. I watched it on tv before." She said. I was blushing like mad.

She noticed my red face. "Why? Is it too hot in here?" She said and started blowing into my face.

I felt that my face could explode anytime. "Okay, okay, stop. I'll cook you breakfast. You're hungry right?" I asked.

"Oh... I'm super hungry!" She said doing some aegyo. I know that my head was as red as a tomato.

"Yookyung Unnie, why is your face so red?" Asked Hayoung. "It's... It's hot in here! Whoo!" I said fanning myself with my hand.

I cooked for all the members. Naeun and I almost sat at the same place. We almost took the same chopstick.

"I'll do the dishes!" Said Namjoo. "Aniya, let Unnie do it." I said. "No, Yookyung. You've even cooked for us. Let me do it." Said Naeun.

The three of us pulled the plate and eventually, it fell to the ground. I tried to pick it up but the glass shards poked through my finger and started bleeding.

"Ack!" I exclaimed. "Gwenchana?" Asked Naeun and started sucking on my finger.

I pulled my finger in embarrasment. Unfortunately, I pulled my hands too fast and it hit the knives at the back of me.

This time, it's bleeding too much. "Let's go to the hospital, fast!" Shouted Naeun and Chorong Unnie prepared the car.As I can't handle blood, I fainted on the glass shards.

Naeun's POV

Goodness! Of all places, why would she faint on the glass shards? I wanted to carry her but my finger bleeded when the glass shards poked my finger.

Namjoo called the ambulance and Yookyung was brought to the hospital.

I sat beside her at the hospital. Her whole body was stiched. The door opened and there was Yookyung's father.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. "What happened?" He asked. "Yookyung fainted on glass shards." I said.

He just sat there until Yookyung woke up. "Yookyung! Why were all your clothes gone?!" He screamed.

"I rejoined Apink." Explained Yookyung. "What?! You pack your things now, we're going home!" Her father exclaimed.

"It's too late, Abeoji. I already signed the contract." Said Yookyung. "Once your contract expires, don't even dream of renewing it!" Said her father and left.

"You didn't tell your father?" I said holding her hand. "Ani.. I thought he wouldn't let me." Said Yookyung smiling.

The other members can't stay since they had other schedules. I was the only one there with Yookyung. She fell asleep and I fell asleep beside her.

Yookyung's POV

The next day, I woke up and saw Naeun sleeping beside me. She was still holding my hand.

I tried to pull my hand and that make her woke up. "Oh, you're awake?" She asked.

"Oh..." I answered. "Want some water?" She asked. "Aniya.. You can just go to your schedule. I'm fine." I said smiling.

"I'll stay with you." Said Naeun. "Yookyung-ahh!!!" Said Eunji Unnie opening the door.

"Good news. Today we don't have any schedule!!" Said Namjoo. A little later, the door opened and I saw Myungsoo Oppa.

"Excuse me." Said Naeun and tried leave the room. "Naeun-ah.." said Myungsoo Oppa holding Naeun's arm. She let her arm go and left.

To be continued