Part 10- Leaked

Myungsoo's POV

"Can you guys leave us alone? I wanna talk to Yookyung in private." I said. "Okay, Oppa. Don't talk too long!" Said Eunji and they went out.

"So, fainted on glass shards huh?" I said. "Yeah.. It happens.." said Yookyung.

"Did Naeun sleep beside you last night?" I asked. "Yeah... But how did you know?" She asked.

"There were sleep marks all over her face." I said. "Oppa.. I know I have to conceal my feelings for Naeun. But how?" Said Yookyung.

Naeun's POV

I was on my way to Yookyung's ward when I heard her say, "Oppa, I know I have to conceal my feelings for Naeun. But how?" It was Yookyung's voice.

Conceal her feelings? She... likes me? Should I ask her or should I not? I should but if it's real, what should I do? I just have to stay silent in the meantime.

I waited about 30 seconds and opened the door acting blank. "So, are you feeling any better?" I asked holding her hand.

Her face went red. So, is it true? What am I gonna do? "I...I'm okay." Stuttered Yookyung.

"I'll leave, Yookyung. Someone-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named doesn't want me here." Said Myungsoo getting up. I glared at him. He was surprised. He walked backwards towards the door and left.

"Yookyung-ah, wanna exchange secrets?" I asked her. "Yeah.. Sure." She said. "But, you have to tell me your biggest secret ever, okay?" I said.

"Oh, ok..." she said. "I'll start. Actually, I don't think I like Myungsoo anymore." I said.

"I... I have a huge crush on someone." Said Yookyung. "Is it someone that I know?" I asked."yes." She answered. "Is it me?" I asked.

Yookyung's POV

I was shocked by her sudden questioning. "W.. Why would I like you? Am I crazy? Hahahaha.." I said.

"I was just kidding! Don't take it seriously!" Said Naeun. "Naeun-ah, our manager oppa wants to talk to you." Said Chorong Unnie.

I was left with the 5 of them. "Yookyung-ah... We know that you like Naeun." Said Eunji Unnie.

"M... Mwo?" I asked. "When you were talking to Myungsoo, we accidently heard from this side of the corridor." Said Chorong Unnie showing the other entrance.

"Can you please keep this as a secret? Please?" I begged. "Alright. But, you have to conceal your feelings as soon as possible." Said Bomi Unnie.

"I tried.. But it's too hard." I said. Naeun appeared out of the blue. "I'm back!!" She exclaimed. Pheww.. She didn't hear what I just said. Thank goodness.

A few days later, I was discharged. Naeun was walking infront of me at the stairs. I tripped and fell on top of her. I stared at her for quite a long time.

"Are you okay?" Hayoung broke the silence. "Oh, I'm okay." I said and got up. My face was again as red as tomato.

There were tons of reporters outside the hospital. "Is it true that Hong Yookyung-Sshi rejoined Apink?" One of the reporters asked.

Our manager oppa managed to get us safely to our van. At that time, my phone rang. And the caller is...

To be continued