Part 22- Agreement

Naeun's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurts. I saw a familiar figure in front of me, in the shadows. He or she was sitting facing his or her back to me.

I was at a familiar place, I think. I looked at my surroundings. There, Myungsoo was sitting with blood dripping from his head.

Myungsoo-yah! Myungsoo-yah! Is what I wanted to say. But a cloth was tied around my mouth. I could only mumble. "Mmmpphhh!"

He looked towards me. "Ahh. You're awake." Said a familiar voice. "Mmmppphh!" I still mumbled.

"I heard you had a bit of amnesia. So, I brought you to your old school, Kirin Art School." Said the familiar voice.

"HyunA, stop it. Let us go." Myungsoo spoke. HyunA? HyunA Unnie. I somehow got the cloth off my mouth.

"Unnie, please help me. I don't wanna be confined here." I said.

"Oh, don't worry Naeunie. I will let you go once you let Myungsoo go. To me." Said HyunA Unnie.

"I.. I don't think I can do that." I blurted. Yah, Baboyah! Why can't you let go of him? He is her husband. I thought.

She slapped me. "Myungsoo, you follow me or I'll hurt your girlfriend even more." Said HyunA Unnie.

"W.. Why are you doing this?" I said. "Oh, my bad. You had amnesia right? How rude of me." She started telling everything about Yookyung's murder.

"Unnie... You killed Yookyung?" I asked. "Yeah. And you'll be next if Myungsoo doesn't volunteer himself." Said HyunA Unnie.

"I'd rather die than having to give Myungsoo to you." I showed my true colours.

"M.. Mwo?" She sounded shocked. "Naeun-ah! Don't!" Myungsoo shouted.

I started getting punches and slaps. I tried to bear it. Tears drop everytime I got hit.

"That's enough for today. Tomorrow, you'll get something worse than this." Said HyunA Unnie.

I was barely breathing. "Naeun? Naeun? Are you okay?" I heard Myungsoo's voice. "Oppa, I'll protect you." I said breathing heavily.

I called him Oppa. "No! I'm the man. I am the one who has to protect you!" He shouted. "I'll do it." I said.

Chorong's POV

Nam Woohyun that jerk! He gave me shocking news and hung up on me? Ugh! Good thing he came to our dorm.

I was waiting anxiously. "Unnie.. Will the news come to us?" Said Namjoo.

At that time, I got a call from an unknown number. "Yoboseyo?!" I asked eagerly.

"Oh, Chorong Unnie. Haven't heard your voice in a while." Said the voice who sounded like... HyunA!

"HyunA! Tell me what you want. Anything! Money? Car? Anything! Just release Naeun and Myungsoo." I said.

"Is Hyomin Sunbae there? I wanna talk to her." Said HyunA. Hyomin Unnie arrived 10 mins ago. I passed the phone to her.

INFINITE members were also there. They are trying hard to trace the number.

"B*tch. Bring back my sister." Said Hyomin Unnie. That was the first time I heard her curse.

She put it on speaker. "Wooh! Don't be so harsh on me. Your sister's life is in my hands." Said HyunA.

"What do you want?" Said Hyomin Unnie coldly. "I want you to convince Naeun to let Myungsoo go. It's simple isn't it? Well, I could kill her right now if I want." She changed it to video call.

There, all of us saw Naeun's beaten up face. HyunA was pointing a gun. "Oh my god! Naeun-ah? Naeun-ah?" Said Hyomin Unnie.

"I'm still a human so I am sincerely pitying her. Come on, make your agreement. Convince or die?" Said HyunA.

"Die." Naeun said. "Okay, if you said so." Said HyunA and pulled the trigger.

To be continued

Stressed where I stopped? Hehe.. Wait for a bit.. Will Naeun die?