Part 8- Biggest secret

Naeun's POV

They all teached Yookyung our new song, Luv's, choreography. They all ignored me except for Yookyung.

There was a break in the middle of practice. Yookyung sat beside me. "Yookyung-ah, I'm sorry for dragging you with me into these problems." I said.

"Aniya.. I'm fine with it. Do you have any more problems? I wanna be a part of it." Said Yookyung smiling.

"Yookyung-ah! Let's practice!" Shouted Bomi Unnie. I guess I'm invisible.

I just sat there soullessly. Training ended and Yookyung and me walked back home together.

"It's tiring isn't it?" I said. "Not so. The choreography isn't that hard." She said still smiling.

"I wanna post a selca on Weibo, come here." I said getting my phone out. "Kimchi~~" I snapped a picture.

"Description. Going on a date with my lovely friend, Yookyung. Upload!" I said.

"D..Date? Where are we going?" Said Yookyung. "I'm bored. Let's go to... Itaewon!" I said.

We went to Itaewon. "Isn't that Son Naeun & Hong Yookyung?" I heard people saying.

"Ne! You're right!" I screamed. I thought she was a fan, but instead shr threw an egg at me.

"The heck?!" I screamed. "You humiliated L Oppa! You deserve that egg!" Shouted the angry fan.

Yookyung pulled me to a narrow alley. "Gwenchana?" She asked getting her handkerchief and started wiping the eggs on my face.

"I'm okay, thank you." I said. "Let's go home." Said Yookyung and put the cap she was wearing on me.

"You'll need that." She said smiling again. How can she keep that beautiful smile on all the time?

We arrived home. "Naeun-ah! What happened?" Asked Bomi Unnie overreacting.

"I thought you were ignoring me?" I said. "I.. I was!" She said trying to control her facial expression.

"Yah! Bomi-ah, let's just stop with all these acting." Said Eunji Unnie. "Acting? Ah, right. Bomi Unnie likes to act cool!" I said.

Yookyung's POV

I moved in to Apink's dorm once more. It's good to be here with them. I got a text from Myungsoo Oppa. I looked around and there was no Naeun.

I opened it. Yookyung-ah, can I chat with you? I was yelled all day by my members and the CEO. I can't possibly chat with Eunji since she's already fast asleep by now. Are you asleep?

I replied as fast as I could. Ani, Oppa. I'm reading a book. But let's talk. I'm kinda bored too.

We chatted about hilarous things all night. Yookyung-ah, do you have any secrets that you haven't told anyone?

I thinked for a moment. There is one. Ne. There is one, Oppa. I know that he would ask me about it.

What is it? Let's exchange secrets. Just as I thought. I thinked twice. I took in a deep breath and started typing.

Oppa, you first. I was gonna type my biggest secret ever, but I have to hear Myungsoo Oppa's secret first.

Actually, I don't like HyunA.But, I don't wanna lose her as a cousin. Your turn.

I took a really deep breath. Actually, I..... I..... I.... I like Naeun. Sent! I've never told anybody this secret before. I haven't even wrote it in my diary!

Like? Like as in Love? Son Naeun? You've gotta be kidding me. Why would he make fun of me?

If you wanna make fun of me, I'll never chat with you again Oppa. Sent! Okay, okay. I'll keep this as a secret. You keep my secret too, okay? I put my phone aside and went to sleep.

To be continued