Part 24- INFINITE to the rescue

This part is dedicated to shuumenn

~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo's POV

"HyunA! HyunA! Naeun... She may be..." I shouted hoarsely.

She checked Naeun. "Andwae! You can't die yet! You're still my hostage!" HyunA performed CPR.

"Uhuk! Uhuk!" Naeun coughed. "Here, some water." Sohyun handed me and Naeun. "Thanks..." I said.

After Naeun drank the water, she was tied back to the chair. Night time came. I fell asleep almost immediatly after the sky darkened.

Chorong's POV

Tomorrow came. The day we save Naeun & Myungsoo.

"Kaja!" I said. "No no no. You guys can't go. Only us, INFINITE, will go." Said Sungkyu Oppa.

"What? You can't go by yourselves. It'll be dangerous cause she has a revolver!" I shouted.

"I had a best friend in the army. He gave me 6 bulletproof vest." Said Dongwoo Oppa. I sulked.

"Aigoo, Uri Chorongie!" Said Woohyun pinching my cheeks. I slammed the door at his face.

Sungkyu's POV

"Come on, stop playing and let's get to work." I said. "Arasso Hyung~" Said the dongsaengs.

We arrived at Kirin Art School. "It's good to be here again." Said Sungjong smelling the fresh air.

"Yah! Do you wanna die? If HyunA hears us, we're dead meat!" I closed his mouth.

We proceeded inside. I tried to not make footstep sounds. At last, we saw Naeun and Myungsoo.

I saw HyunA there too. I made a quick jump and backed away. As expected, HyunA wasted one bullet.

"Who is it?!" She screamed. I climbed like spider man. My hands were between the ceiling.

She wasted one more bullet. 3 left. Confident Hoya followed me. But unfortunately, he fell from the ceiling.

HyunA saw that as a chance and shot Hoya's leg. The others quickly pulled him back.

She has only 2 bullets left. "You only have two bullets left." I said. My voice was echoing through out the training room.

"One...Left.." Naeun said under her breath. "Shut up!" She kicked Naeun. Naeun fell on the ground with a Thud sound.

I finally revealed myself. "Shoot me." I said. "Huh. Are you playing with me right now, Oppa?" She said.

"If I am, I wouldn't volunteer myself." I said. She pulled the trigger and shot me. Good thing there was the bulletproof vest.

I didn't wait any longer although the impact was still there. I rushed towards her and threw the gun away. I pinned her down on the ground.

Sungyeol came to help me. "Call the police." I said in pain. With that kind of impact, there could be a bruise.

HyunA smirked. "How could you catch me? You? You actually know that INFINITE doesn't need you right?" She said smirking again.

Sungyeol was still pinning her down. Rage. That was what I felt. "Angry? Come on, shoot me." She said.

I was holding the pistol that time and noticed a missed bullet. But, I didn't shoot her. "You deserve to be punished for what you did." I said.

Woohyun was helping Myungsoo up meanwhile Sungjong was helping Naeun.

Soon, the police and paramedics came. Me, Hoya, Naeun & Myungsoo were taken to the hospital. Indeed, there was a bruise on my chest.

Chorong's POV

I was sitting next to the unconscious Naeun. Hyomin Unnie was crying buckets after seeing Naeun's condition.

To be continued