Part 17- Yookyung-ah...

Naeun's POV

HyunA Unnie said to meet her at the rooftop. I lazily climbed the stairs. "Unnie, waeyo?" I said. To my shock, she was carrying a revolver!

Yookyung's POV

I went to Naeun's room. There was a note that she left. It said that she went to the rooftop to see HyunA Unnie.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I remembered something about the revolver thing.

That person... She wore the limited edition eye shadow that HyunA Unnie bought in the US!

Oh god, Naeun is in grave danger. I dashed to the rooftop and saw HyunA Unnie pointing the revolver towards Naeun.

"If you wanna shoot somebody, shoot me." I said and pushed Naeun aside.

"Okay, If you asked for it." She said and pointed the revolver to me.

I pushed her down from the rooftop but she managed to get a bullet through my heart.

Naeun's POV

Is Yookyung crazy? Why would she do that? She pushed HyunA Unnie down and I heard a gunshot.

The next thing I know is that Yookyung is lying down.

I went to her. "Yah! Gwenchana?" I said. She breathed really heavily. I saw blood on her clothes.

"Were you shot?" I said. "I... Like..... You." Said Yookyung and she stopped breathing.

"Yookyung-ah? Yookyung-ah? Yookyung-ah!!!!" I shouted. I was shocked and I fainted.

Eunji's POV

I woke up when I saw Yookyung rushing out. I tried to call her but she was too fast.

I secretly followed her to the rooftop. I saw everything. She was shot. Naeun ran to her and fainted.

I quickly ran to them. Yookyung didn't have a pulse. Naeun still has a pulse.

I called the ambulance. Yookyung passed away and Naeun was in shock.

Well, I obviously followed them to the hospital. Naeun was fine. But Yookyung... What should I tell to everyone?

"Eunji-ah! What happened?" Rushed Bomi. I explained it to them.

"Wait, What? HyunA shot Yookyung?" Said Chorong Unnie. I nodded.

"What about Naeun Unnie?" Asked Namjoo. "She's still unconscious. According to the doctor, she is shocked." I said again.

We all went to Naeun's ward. Everybody sighed at the same time. The doctor incharge of Naeun is still Dr.Park.

"This won't do. She's unconscious for too long. Bring the machine." Said Dr. Park to Nurse Min.

They stuck something on Naeun's forehead and she soon woke up.

"Naeun-Sshi? If you can hear me, do a Merong face." Said Dr. Park. She did a Merong face.

But, something unexpected happened. "Is my name Naeun?" Said Naeun.

"I knew it. She was too shocked." Said Dr. Park. I went over to her.

"Naeun-ah, do you recognise me?" I said. She blinked at me a few times and shook her head.

"What about now?" I said using a Busan dialect. She still shook her head.

"Naeun-ah.. What about me?" Said Bomi. "I'm sorry. But I can't remember anything." Said Naeun.

To be continued